Thread: A Little Robin Time Today

A Little Robin Time Today

Hi Ladies,

It's been a pretty busy summer so far and haven't had much time to myself.

So today I finally got a bit of Robin time. It’s so feels so good to be my other me. My day actually started yesterday, when I came home from work and gave myself a manicure. Ever since I came out and started dressing I stopped biting my nails. I love, love, love that they are getting longer and stating to look femme. While I would love to paint them pink, I just use a matte base on them. Today after I came home from my bike ride, I showered, shaved my legs and did my toes in a clear gloss. I put on a cute pair of cheeky panties followed by a pair of black, capris leggings with a teal design running down the outside of the leg. The last time I went shopping the SA fitted me for my first bra, 40 B. I was looking for a cute top but they just did not look right without a bra In rolls the Pink Fog. I am wearing that along with a grey, short open sleeved top that flairs out toward the bottom. The back of the top covers my butt while the front is a little higher. I just love how the top opens up when I twirl around.

I will have to change out this outfit later when the wife is around. She is not fond of leggings on women let alone me and since we never discussed tops and bras….(I had a Pink Fog attack on my last shopping trip ... now that's never happened to anyone here, right ) ... so we'll just put those pieces away. The panties stay and I will put on a cute pair of blue, knee length, shorts that are cuffed at the knee. The shorts have an elastic waist with a drawstring tied from the outside. Maybe I can ask wifey if she has any suggestions on a top to go with my shorts.

It was a fun way to spend a couple of hours on a rainy afternoon. Back to quasi drab mode until later.

Hugs,

Robin

Robin, I swear I can see you smiling from ear to ear from here. Great to hear you are having some Robin time.
    Crissy

Robin, hreat you had a good time and enjoyed it.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Robin,

When the clothes you're wearing make you feel good, what's not to like. Hope you find more time to dress soon.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Glad you got some Robin time! Here is to more of the same! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Robin, there is nothing better than to get some time to dress. I'm glad you did.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".