Thread: a visit to the physicians assistant

a visit to the physicians assistant

Not too long ago, I had an issue with my eye that was not getting better. My doctor was unavailable but the practice's physician's assistant was in. This was the first time I was seeing her.

She said there were some clogged follicles and a possible infection. She started listing the protocol: warm compresses, drops, no contact lens, no eye makeup. Eye makeup? I had worn some mascara a few days before but I thought I did a good job cleaning up. The delivery was completely professional and for I know it may be her standard speech for this type of thing. But I still wonder if I might have missed something.
    Now its just an amusing story.

Quite possible it's the reason the follicles were clogged. Probably something she sees more commonly in those that wear makeup regularly vs those that don't.
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Obviously you aren't cleaning the eye make up off well enough.
    My Dr knows all about me. My Chiropractor does too so no surprises.

Glad you got that cleared up, except for that interesting instruction. I had blepharitis (constant watering and some minor clouding) in my left eye and as it was explained to me it had something to do with my tear ducts clogged or having a minor infection. My eye doctor, opthamologist, directed me to wash the eyelids with baby shampoo (no stinging and tearing) several times a day. When I Googled the condition, it defined it as a chronic condition, which is something I do not like.

Allie

I had the same thing. My eye doctor gave me some medicated pads to clean my eye lids with. It cleared but, but comes back occasionally. I just wipe the eyelids again for a few days. Works for me.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by melissalynn View Post
    But I still wonder if I might have missed something...
    Possibly... When was the last time your replaced that mascara?
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Just listing the precautions to take in order to clear up the problem don't read too much into it.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Does the doc know about you? If so is it possible that they make notes about our hobby? It’s not a medical concern of course but ...??

At my recent eye test the optician asked if I suffered from dry itchy eyes. I said no. She told me I have Blepharitis, and suggested hot compresses. Later I rembered I do get itchy eyes when wearing mascara.

Melissalynn, Statements like the PA's are part of a protocol she tells everyone, I wouldn't be concerned.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".