Thread: Day 2 of my sister's visit

Silver Member

Day 2 of my sister's visit

Her knee is hurting her terribly bad. She was in shorts, top and a pony tail and I was dressed fully top to bottom and inside to out and with light makeup. We headed to a Kaiser recommended clinic, and for the first time ever, my arms and legs were bare, showing all my bumps, bruises and scars.

The clinic was more like a small hospital in size and layout. My sis said I looked very nice and very feminine. I was not the least bit nervous! People passing by or sitting in the same waiting area never gave me a second look. I was very confident, sat up straight, kept my knees together and my purse in my lap and my pretty nails showing. There's no doubt in my mind that I was blending and passing. The clinic staff, nurses and a Doc who talked to my sis after X-Rays (he shook my hand) never gave me a second look.

We left, and went to a 'bowl' restaurant. I used my hushed male voice to order. The girl looked at me and smiled. She knew. Customers came and went. I used the woman's restroom. No one paid any attention to me.

We left and went to a 99 cent store that I frequent every week in guy mode. We shopped... same thing. I was just a woman shopping with my purse in the cart, and my sun glasses on top of my wig. I wasn't recognized by any of the clerks that I know who knew me by sight in guy mode

Headed home with sis in the triple digit temperature to cool down. My sis said that I truly presented myself very favorably all day. She certainly would have told me had I not. We are staying in tonight so she can rest her leg and do what the Doc said to do.

BTW, have any of you ever used rice in a sock, heated in a microwave as a hot compress? It really works. Day 3 tomorrow, may include shopping at Ross'. Stay tuned.

I’m using rice in plastic bags, chilled in the freezer, as cold compresses to deal with all the swelling from facial feminization surgery — but that is a whole other story.

Hugs, Carly
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Jenny, your sister is out and about all day with a bad knee??? How's she doing???
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenny , It sounds like you have a wonderful Sister, Hope that she s feeing better.>Orchid .oooo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Jenny, other than your sister's knee, sounds like a great day.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Jenny, Sounds like a good day yesterday, too bad on your sisters knee. Hopefully she feels better today and you have another fun day out and about.
    Crissy

Sorry about your sister's knee. Glad you had a good time though. Hope she feels better.

Loved ones in pain can be deeply ly affecting. I'm glad you both had a nice day though.