Thread: Missing Amanda

Missing Amanda

I am out of town doing an event with my male side I will be gone for 3 weeks . This is week 2 and I really wished I could dress right now. This urge to be Amanda is strong and needs to be filled. I wish I had brought Amanda with me and gone home as her. Oh well. I will try to survive and I will be Amanda when I get home. It is hard to wait. Anyone in West Virginia near Glen Jean? Would love to get together.
    Amanda

Find a local thrift shop for some retail therapy!
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Read only
    I can't imagine going on a trip without my female side. Being away from home I can pretty much rest assured that I will never see anyone that sees me dressed ever again.

Steffi's suggestion is a great one, Amanda. I'm in a period of respectful abstinence at the mo but I've found that shopping for the odd bit of makeup or a new top or two has helped scratch the itch, so to speak.