Thread: Simple question about our life.

Banned Spammer

Simple question about our life.

Hi, a have one question.
    What all people doing here?
    Why we dont living with real life?

Hi Cindycot,

I see this is your first post. It would be nice if you could post in the "Introduction" section and let everyone know a little bit about you.

Here are a few guidelines to help you navigate the forum.

You will find that you can only post in certain sections, all new members are restricted in this way until they have 10 posts. Once you have reached this, a number of other forums will open for you. This includes a section dedicated to Clothing, Shopping and Beauty. If you post a topic in the main M2F forum that should be in a restricted access section, it will be deleted and you will be invited to repost once you have access (10 posts)

Most, if not all, of your questions can be answered in the Rules and FAQs section. Please read these before asking any question regarding the use of the forum and your profile.

You will not have access to the Private Messaging system until you reach 10 posts, however, should you need to contact any staff you can start a thread here. Only members of the moderating staff and yourself can see the thread once you have started it.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Hello Cindy and welcome to the forum.
    I am here to read experiences and opinions shared by other members and contribute mine.

By the way, there were 2 questions that you asked and not one. Therefore I just answered your first question and ignore the second.

Banned Read only
    Well I come here to both give and receive advice, share stores and experiences, help and support people with "similar interests", that is what makes us a community.

I have a full life in the real world that I live, in reality I live TWO LIVES in the real world.

So don't come here and say we are not living in the real world because you don't know us!

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    Well I come here to both give and receive advice, share stores and experiences, help and support people with "similar interests", that is what makes us a community.

I have a full life in the real world that I live, in reality I live TWO LIVES in the real world.

So don't come here and say we are not living in the real world because you don't know us!

Quote Originally Posted by Cindycot View Post
    Hi, a have one question.
    Me, passing time.

Banned Read only
    I participate on this forum because the forum is really the only way I can communicate with men with similar needs or desires. In the "real world" there are not any venues in my area where I would be able to socialize in any way with men who have the need to dress in women's clothing.

I have to make a conjecture as to "Why we dont living with real life?" means as a question. I'm trying to work through your grammar. Cross dressing is a part of real life even if it is not widely accepted.

Hi, a have one question.
    Actually, that's two questions...

Welcome to the forums, I hope your time here is both enjoyable, and educational.

Why am I here? The sense of community, knowing that there are others like myself.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Support and help and friendship is why I am here.
    The fact is each and every one of us IS living a real life, my live is not made up of being a for a small part of the time and a woman the rest, I am not also living a fantasy life and I don't suppose for a moment anybody else here is.
    To live, dressed as a woman is not only just a way of life it is an nexistence to which I and I suppose many others are deeply embedded in and therefore living as a woman is a lifestyle to which I find comforting, suppporting and living a way of life destined for me me right from the beginning of time.
    To me this is a real life!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    2 questions not 1.
    I live this life everyday.
    Don't assume we all do the same thing that you do.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Sometimes we have to share our unique experiences. It is also good to help others with what information and advice I can give.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Well, Cindy, you're a newbee so u wouldn't know this. But, I'm an old timer so I'll explain it to u:

When I was a newbee like over 12 years ago? There were 100's of active posters like there r here now.

The thing is, except for a handful of old timers like me, the posters here r ALL NEW! So, what happened to the 100's of other T's that used to be active here? They r doing EXACTLY WHAT U SAID! They r out there living their lives as women or trans! And, they r too busy doing that to check in here!

Welcome, by the way. And, please ask any question u like here!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Welcome. I’ll let you tell me something about the real life you’re living. If you’re curious you might look back at my previous posts....to see where I’ve been, what I’ve experienced and where I am at the moment.

as sherry says, you’re new in these parts. Most come and go to lives we can often only speculate about. Some, like myself, still crave the social connection with people like me.

youre possibly familiar with Mr. Rogers...Fred Rogers...a very decent man who for decades presented the most kind-hearted, thoughtful children’s program to American preschoolers. When questioned why his program hadn’t changed with the times, been updated to keep it fresh, he very patiently explained that to his audience of 2-4 year olds, his program was always new.

So it is here. All that seems too familiar to old timers (literal and figurative) like myself, remains fresh and undiscovered by new visitors.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Our Lives are just that. This site wouldn't exist but for our living our lives as crossdressers and sharing our experiences, thoughts, feelings, whatever.

We're a community who gather around a shared desire. A desire that persists in all of our daily lives, even for those of us for whom CDing is purely theoretical, for whatever reason.

In spite of a strong desire to wear certain clothing designed for women, we are all different in many ways. Some struggle with why they have this, Some have no more guilt or shame, and go out regularly. Some will stay in the closet. Some will actually, quit crossdressing. This place is for anyone with crossdressing in their lives.

I _think_ that Cindy is asking "why are we here, on line, in a virtual community, when we should be out in public, living the life we wish/want/desire to live" - so I'll answer that question (gee, maybe I can be a politician - answer the question I want to answer, not the one that was asked :-).

For me, the choice isn't that simple; there are tradeoffs and costs. Sometimes the cost of being out is too high. So no, right now, I won't be out in the open/etc ... I'll dress when it's safe, in the closet and participate on this board. The virtual life goes a long way to making up for the real life that currently is not an option.

Fran

Welcome to the forum.

Why am I here? To learn about myself. Share my crossdressing experiences and read about everyone else's experiences. Oh yeah... and along the way I've met some wonderful people here.

I for one have no idea why I'm here.

Some do live in the real world.

I think I may know someone who does.

I'm here because i've finally accepted that i'm a crossdresser, i'm tired of the guilt, stress and shame. I also want to meet people who have struggled like I have.

Hi, a have one question.
    For many, this is the only place where we can discuss our stereotypical female behavior with people who understand and accept it as normal. Much of western society frowns upon men who feel better when dressing and behaving like women.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I'm here responding to you; I have and am living a real life; crossdressing is just an enjoyable add-on to that.

I’m living in real life just fine so it would seem that your question is fundamentally flawed and therefore unanswerable.

I guess for me it’s about connecting with others who have a similar interest. It is so great to be able to talk to people from all over the world about crossdressing issues (or about anything else too), it opens up new horizons for me and educates me in a way which would be impossible if I didn’t visit such a forum.

This is REAL LIFE!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Read only
    We living. In real time and here. We living. Dats real life, Cindycot. Dats what all people doing here.