I was going to ask just members out in the RW this question but we all have challenges so I guess it might be intertesting to read what others face .

OK back to one of mine .
This morning I had to do the supermarket trolley dash , I admit I'd forgotten the school holidays had started and the super market was full of reluctant little helpers . It's been warm so I slipped on a denim skirt just above the knee , fairly tight with a split up the thigh , a tightish Tshirt and my wedges , not that out of place with other shoppers . I never have a problem in supermarkets no matter how crowded , I just chat to the staff and other shoppers quite normally .
On my way home I had to post my electoral role letter back to the council , I have a post box near my home but at the moment it's blocked off with roadworks so I chose the next one which is on a very busy junction . I managed to park on the opposite side of the road so had to walk down the postbox , I stood and waited for sometime for a gap in the traffic and did I get eyeballed , so I finally posted the letter and then had to do the crossover again more eyeballing !!

I can deal with this but it does feel a challenge , I normally try and not make eye contact .

Looking at it from the other side when I was more of a red blooded young man , sitting in my car in these circumstances didn't I take a good look at the local talent passing by while Mr. Slowcoach in front struggled to find first gear sometime after the lights had turned green !!