Thread: road trip

Aspiring Member

road trip

I went on a road trip last week. Of course, I dressed for the trip. While driving, it was a short skirt. Stopped to shop several times and changed to ladies bermuda shorts and pantyhose, a white golf style blouse and bra, women's sandals. No one batted an eye. Even though the pantyhose were suntan, active support and were plainly visible, I'm not sure anyone even noticed. Very nervous at first but then felt comfortable. I love to shop.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    They noticed but didn't care thats the way it is most anywhere.

Sheri: I would have noticed the pantyhose and thought, I sure wish I had the balls to do that. Maybe one day I will be brave as you.

Sheri, Real nice on your road trip, we all need to be happy and enjoy ourselves and it looks like you are doing exactly that.
    Crissy

Sheri,

Glad you had an excellent road trip. Am going on one this week for five days, its fun being girly on road trips.

Davina

Sounds like fun. Glad you had a good time.

I agree with one of the comments. People noticed but did not care. It would be much more noticeable here in Florida where it is 90 degrees and 100% humidity. I am however, glad you had a good time. It is very nice to get out in the world and be ourselves.

Silver Member
    Back in the days when gas stations had a person that put actually put the gas in your tank. I had dated a girl who wore nylons under her shorts. Well I was driving cross country and decided to wear hose under my shorts. I had on a woman's top and bra. I needed gas and stopped to get some. The attendant came over and asked how much I told him to fill it up. As I'm sitting there I realize that my nylon covered legs are reflecting the lights around the pumps. The attendant came by several times checking out my legs.

Aspiring Member
    nylon covered legs under shorts are more popular among Asians - I think.

taking a trip the end of August I may do the first part of the trip in a long denim skirt.
    Angie

I love to travel dressed, but I do my best soccer mom look to do it.