Thread: Days 5 and 6 with Sis

Silver Member

Days 5 and 6 with Sis

Day 5, yesterday, was a wash out. No femme activity for me, though I was dressed.

However, today (6) was fun. After breakfast, she sat in a recliner with her legs up while I modeled the dresses I bought since her last visit. She loved them and commented on my good choices. My two favorite were '50s styles, rockabilly types with polka dots (I love 'em). One was basic white with red polka dots and the other was red with white PDs. I wore full petty coats under each, red with the first, and white with the second, with the PC hems showing. Both were accented by red jewelry, ears, neck and wrists, and red lipstick. She told me I looked beautiful (no make up and no wig) as I presented. Aren't loving sisters wonderful!

I modeled 5 more dresses, and she liked every one, commenting, again, on my good choices for blending, when out. Dang, if she didn't make me feel good! Tonight we girls are going out for a Thai dinner. Since she didn't bring a dress, I'm going to dress down, probably in denim.

We forgot to take photos today, so I may show the dresses again tomorrow to do it.

BTW, her knee is much better, and she's using crutches fairly well (first time ever) to get around. She's resting now. I'm gonna eat some cherries! TTFN

Glad she's feeling better! Glad sisters time is going so well!

Jealous about the Thai food
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Jenny, You got to model dresses, despite your sister's leg, sounds like fun.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It sounds like you have made the best of the situation, you are so lucky to have an accepting sister.
    Crissy

Jenny what fun and a great sister, so glad her leg is feeling better. However Jenny Jenny Jenny we need pictures pictures pictures lololol

To Jenny,
    You may want to go to https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...-Help-and-News (located near the end of the CD.com pages) and see if they can answer your questions about pictures.

To others:
    Please do not continue to ask Jenny for pictures. She has answered that question previously.
    Last edited by char GG; 07-29-2019 at 01:23 PM.

Silver Member
    Thanks, Char.
    Ladies, I've been given some instructions on how to upload photos which I will try soon. I'm really wanting to know if I can do it from my phone directly to the forum and not via my PC. Any suggestions, please PM me. I really appreciate ALL of the nice things said about my sister. She's a keeper for sure.