Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gender Dysphoria

This is an interesting thread and I've enjoyed reading everyone's responses. It was nice to see the definition from the APA posted by Aunt Kelly. I don't consider myself gender dysphoric and it was interesting to see a clinical definition.

I've considered myself gender nonconforming for quite a while. I also like the other terms gender expansiveness and gender creativity.

I would say I don?t have gender dysphoria. I absolutely have dysphoria about my life in general and have an extremely low self view. While there are time I wish I could be a female most of the time I?m glad I?m a guy. My sexual orientation is straight and I like women. After having been married for a number of years I have learned that a female body can be a complete nightmare at times. Plus having the weight of breasts does get old sometimes. (I got a lower back injury from work). If I would switch between male and female at will I would jump on that in an instant.

With that said, I love dolling myself up. I parade around my now empty house and go about my day at home like it was nothing wearing what ever I wish. Some times I did wish I had someone to share it with.