Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossdressing and Astronomy

Q. Can I use a wrapping paper tube to look at the stars if I paint the inside flat black? Grin!

A. Yes. but don't expect much magnification.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Can't say I think crossdressing and astronomy are in any way linked. I too have a decent telescope, in the loft and enjoy many hours, studying the planets and their moons, Saturn is my favourite. I have been dressed on occasion, but the two are in no way related, in my life.

Banned Read only
    Actually Jane I think they are in a sense... The majority of us were probably social outcasts to some extent growing up. That has a tendency to lead people to technical and scientific careers and hobbies like amateur astronomy and amateur radio as these are pursuits that are usually enjoyed alone.

I happen to enjoy both of the hobbies I mentioned, I know several others on the forum are also ham radio operators and I personally know three ham radio operators that are openly transgender.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 08-11-2019 at 04:49 PM.

There's also many more astronomy/space themed women's clothes than there are for men. Right now I'm wearing a cami this stars and leggings with outlines of some constellations like the Big Dipper. Also have fleece pants with nebula on it.

Apart from the stars on a good clear night the moon is also a beautiful sight to see.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

My remote observatory makes a wonderful private yet outdoor sanctuary. Daytime open roof with walls let's me dress as I please without being seen, and even under dressing while doing outdoor maintenance is easy with far away enough neighbors to not worry.

Banned Read only
    You have your own Observatory?

Can I be your friend?.... :P

Quote Originally Posted by A_Pat View Post
    My remote observatory makes a wonderful private yet outdoor sanctuary. Daytime open roof with walls let's me dress as I please without being seen, and even under dressing while doing outdoor maintenance is easy with far away enough neighbors to not worry.
    Ah the joy of having your own remote observatory. A place of solitude. Wish I had one.

But having a provincial park near me that's really dark and in the process of getting RASC Dark Sky Preserve status is also great. Also have another remote Heritage Park that's off the highway about 2 km.

We have a star party in this park on Sept. Long weekend. And when it's pitch black and no white light allowed. I will sometimes put on a skirt and do my observing. Even when I come to the park alone, and go to a remote spot I will change.

It's really one of the only times I can get out and really wear more feminine clothing.

We had clouds for last nights meteor shower so we did not get to enjoy it. Years past this shower has been real good.
    Crissy

Who needs to watch actual stars? you only need to bang your head head enough, problem solved!! LoL
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Bobbi, But then everything will look cloudy even longer.
    Crissy

Finally found an astronomy related bra and panty at Giant Tiger.

20190818_183239resized.jpg

I like it, you should wear it to the next meteor shower!
    Crissy