Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing and Astronomy

Crossdressing and Astronomy

One of my hobbies is Astronomy. So to get to really dark skies I have to travel an hour away. Since I'm normally alone and go to places where I'm the only one there. I pack a travel bag with other clothes like skirts, cami's, larger breastforms, etc.. Then change once I'm at my location. Then when I'm done and very early in the morning I drive home wearing the more female clothing. It's just a wonderful feeling.

Day to day I do wear female clothes, but not as noticeable.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Do what works for you.
    I used to go out with my Dad and stargaze with his telescope.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-29-2019 at 09:31 PM.

Banned Read only
    I bet you have some dark skies up there. Astronomy is one of my hobbies too, but always tended to go out with groups when we were going a lot or going to places that we could run into other astronomers so I never did anymore than underdress...

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    Very good idea, I've done that once when staying out overnight to photograph the milkyway.

My good friend lectures astronomy at the local university, and around the world while wearing a maths print or a star printed dress - her 2 current favourites
    She loves shenovafashion.com/collections/women-in-stem dresses.

Her lectures are interesting if you want to know about star formations, binary systems & binary genders, gravity waves etc.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

There was a meteorite shower last night so I took a beach blanket outside and saw 3 meteorites, 1 bat and 1 satellite in a little over a half hour.
    Crissy

I have no street lights at all so on a clear night the stars around me are truly amazing. September is our annual meteorite shower month so of course weather permitting I will have my sun lounger outside a glass of whisky, all I then need is to decide on what to wear if it is a warm evening then it will be a short skirt blouse and maybe hose too.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Bobbi, Outside on a sun lounger with a glass of whiskey, that’s kicking it up to a new level!
    Crissy

I suppose since our sun is a star, and all the stars are suns, a sun lounger makes perfect sense.

Can't move for astronomers in my gamer group (we play Elite Dangerous, a space flight sim based on our observable galaxy 1:1).

I'm out to a trusted handful of them.

Myself I have a 4"inch reflector that's gathering dust. I live in town and Wifeling and I don't have a car right now.

One day... Though whether I'll be able to do it with her while dressed is another question.

i thought this was going to be about which sign was more likely to crossdress i read astrology instead of astronomy...

Glad your hobby has added benefits tbryant2k16

Had the telescope out again last night and got dressed. Luckily the mosquitoes eventually disappeared.

I love astronomy too and therefore have to correct a couple of posters. What you see in the sky are not meteorites but meteors. They become meteorites (a geological term) when they hit the ground. They are very hard to find on the ground and a great effort and luck is required to locate them.
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

Yes Crissy, very real! star gazing here is beyond words to describe it, no ambient light just the sky twinkling stars meteors in the season, sprwled out on warm summers evening light skirt blouse and the rest plus the obligatory glass of wobbly water, by the way too many glasses and all of a sudden there looks to be two sets of stars, two moons and legs that no longer work, LoL!!

GeorgeA, Thanks for the correction on that.
    Bobbi, Maybe just stick to a glass or two of some good French wine. 🍷
    Crissy

Silver Member
    "Wobbly Water" is a new one for me. Makes sense.

Wine is fine, but Liker is quicker !
    Joanne

Bobbi,

I also was puzzled by "wobbly water" until I came to the sentence about legs and then it all made sense.

Enjoy the sky. I haven't seen a dark sky since the big black-out. I think it was 2003?
    Even though you're in France you probably heard of it. We lived through a few messy days then, but the sky was beautiful.
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

GeorgeA Yes I have a whole host of odd sayings!

I occasionally get to see the stars when I am up at the farm. Back in 1974-1075 got to see the night sky AND the norther lights. I was in Alaska. That was what I was doing one night when the island I was on was hit by a 7.5 x 45 second earthquake centered just 26 miles away. (Duration of an earthquake and distance to epicenter matter.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

On deck we have the Perseid meteor shower peaking August 13th.
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    I live in an area with too much man made light plus a lot of cloud cover. Totally bad for any star gazing. One of the things I do remember from my tour in Nam was being out in the field and staring straight up at the southern night sky. It was beautiful. With a full moon and the star light it was bright enough to read with just that natural light.

I love stargazing. I have an 11" CPC telescope. Unfortunately the alignment of clear skies and time to get away from the local light pollution seldom occurs. I get out maybe 1 to 3 times per year. But oh I can see so much with a computerized telescope with a large aperture..

Maybe I'll take up Astronomy.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by CD Rachel View Post
    I love stargazing. I have an 11" CPC telescope. Unfortunately the alignment of clear skies and time to get away from the local light pollution seldom occurs. I get out maybe 1 to 3 times per year. But oh I can see so much with a computerized telescope with a large aperture..
    I have an 8" reflector on a Celestron AVX mount and a 5" that I can put on the mount as well.