Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving. How can I do is discretely with my girl clothes and shoes

We have moved several times over the years abd used moving companies with packing service. They always put my clothes in the boxes and labeled it master bedroom. They don't take the time to compare sizes.

Rhonda

The movers will bring a big enough truck to carry all your stuff, girl, boy and furnishings.

They also have moving "pods", which is like a mobile storage locker. They deliver them to your house empty, you fill them with your stuff, they transport them to your new location, you unload them. You do all the wor, except the long distance transportation.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I have two large sturdy opaque black crates with lids can be padlocked onto the crate. I've used them to move house a few times. I clearly label where in the new place they are to be put and they go into the removalist's van along with everything else. There is no hint of what they contain and a person would have to be seriously determined to get into them.
    At other times they are used for out of season storage. Simples!

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    IMG_5002.jpg

Tape shut and done.
    Life is too short to be boring.

Best plan is to use your car then you know always where your shoes and clothes are at any time during the move then when things settle down bring them in discreetly

Box them up and mark them "Her Stuff!"

Lacy PJs

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    ^^^^^^
    This exactly.
    Its really not a big deal unless you make it one