Thread: Home Alone The Early Years and that camera

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Home Alone The Early Years and that camera

When I started crossdressing, Thursday lunch was my only opportunity I had for 2 hours home alone. I would put on make up wig and try different outfits and lots of photos were taken. it was a very enjoyable time and the photos were a big part of it and helped me improve my looks and today provide fun look back memories. It also satisfied my need to crossdress. Eventually I started going out on occasion with friends I have met over time. I still take photos but not as often and not so many. But I do like photos of me in girl mode, could care less in guy mode. I am curious how many others find photo taking an important part of your dressing?
    Attached Images Attached Images