Thread: Safari

Safari

My wife and I are going on a trip of a lifetime, a Safari in Tanzania. We’re getting prepared and she suggested I could save on packing space if I took my girl’s undies. I asked if it would be fun if I had animal print panties to wear in Africa and she not only liked th idea, she bought me leopard and zebra patterned panties. I love her actions of supporting my crossdressing. I was tempted to add a khaki skirt would go well them, but don’t want to spoil a good thing by pushing too far.

Nice on your wife buying you those panties! Enjoy your trip, it sounds wonderful.
    Crissy

I seem to be the one who rains on people's parades but I would urge caution and really really do you homework. There are countries in Africa where homosexuality, crossdressing are not only frowned upon by more importantly illegal. Folks can be quick to draw their own conclusions from such little evidence.

Don't expect the same customer service from their border control people as you'd expect back home. Justice can be harsh and the last thing you want is to leave your SO to deal with is getting you helped by your consulate.

All may be fine but is it worth the risk especially if you're going at it unresearched. It may be prudent if you decide to proceed to pack your fem undies in your SO's case and have a few token male pairs in yours.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

At first I was on your side and thought "go for it."

Then I read Helen's post and agreed with everything she wrote.

As Dorthy said when the house fell out of the sky, "you ain't in Kansas no more."

Hi

I’ll second what Helen said ... there are many countries that are not nearly as tolerant as the US & Europe are... I would err on the side of caution here.

Other than that ... it sounds like it should be a BLAST. Have fun
    My wife and I did a similar kind of trip several years ago & we still talk about it. In fact, we’re starting to think about whether we should do a trip of “more than our lifetime” ... I think it’s like dressing ... once you start you never go back ;-)

Fran

I could be wrong but isn't Tanzania one of those countries that's not worth the crossdressing risk?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Tanzania is about 99% Muslim so I would suggest not doing any CDing.
    While we all know CDing is harmless and it does not mean you are gay but there places in the world that kill gays and CDs because they don't wish to know the difference.
    I would love to see mount Kilimanjaro tho'.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-06-2019 at 09:12 AM.

I found it interesting in Safari camps that the staff would do laundry but not underwear. Panties will certainly dry faster than cotton ones since you'll be washing them yourself. So it makes sense to bring panties instead of boxers. I think I brought panties when I did a safari in southern Africa, It was great you'll really enjoy bring a good camera. You will get close to lots of animals Enjoy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Platinum Member
    I can only reiterate what others have said. When traveling it is always advisable to check out the country's or local laws. What may be acceptable in one place is not acceptable elsewhere. Recently Italy was brought to the forefront again. Italy may hold somebody for up to a year without bringing any charges. Even in the good old USA with something seemingly as benign as a traffic infraction may be a civil citation (fine) in one state but a criminal offense in another. I will not say to leave the animal print panties home, but, pack them in your wife's suitcase.

On the up side, I know someone who went to Tanzania last year and had a fantastic holiday. They however did their research, obeyed the rules of the land and just enjoyed the sights. Seeing the wildlife up close, the dramatic scenery, beautiful beaches and the helpful people isn't going to be made any less memorable by you're wearing the drabbest of drab boxers.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I really appreciate the cautionary advice. An African jail is not part of my travel interests.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maybe u better change the panties for cheetah/zebra print tops? They'll be safer and look a lot better in your animal photos, too!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Better go for some plain white panties.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Have your wife pack them in her bags or in your bags, you share bags. Why no male underwear? You go commando but found that didn't work in the heat and humidity so you wore what you had...

Safaris are for those that have money and very few locals can afford them. You will be traveling with and catered to by people who work for a company that caters to people who can afford those high priced safaris. Your wife is with you and you are initially talking about only panties. I say that the risk is minimal. Do what you want, but the sky is not falling in Tanzania. They will treat you very well and respect your privacy. Go, enjoy and do not be afraid, except for those who growl in the night.

Well said, Allie. They're not going to care about the panties. Pack them and enjoy! You have an awesome wife to think of this.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozark View Post
    Have your wife pack them in her bags or in your bags, you share bags. Why no male underwear? You go commando but found that didn't work in the heat and humidity so you wore what you had...
    Actually, when dealing with high heat and high humidity going commando is better than wearing undergarments. Undergarments can cause a lot of chafing at the crotch which in turn can lead to various tropical infections. If you're going to wear underwear make it absorbent cotton and not nylon.

Remember too that you will be making intermediate stops along the way in other countries. You might have to deal with Customs in those places as well. If so, that will be another set of laws that may well be unfriendly to crossdressers.