Thread: Visit from friends...

Visit from friends...

so next Friday I have a friend, her husband and their two daughters coming to stay with me for about a week (benefit of being in Florida is no shortage of people that want to visit you )

the whole family is aware of my dressing as I told the parents about a month or two ago, and they are both very supportive of this side of me. I’ve shared pictures and the like. They told me when they come to visit that they want me to be comfortable to be me, and that the kids are completely aware and also understanding and cool with it. I think they are all actually kind of excited to spend time with me dressed and to see what I’m all about.

so on one hand I’m thrilled of course because I don’t really go out dressed (long drives the main exception) so this will be a great way to get some Kelly time without the public scrutiny. On the other hand my makeup skills leave a lot to be desired and I don’t usually bother with it or even a wig when I’m dressing at home. But I think that regardless they won’t skip a beat no matter how I’m presenting. I love these guys

this is a definite turnaround from the usual houseguest scenario where everything has to be locked away, closets blocked off etc. I’m pretty stoked!!
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Hi Kelly,

I hope everyone enjoys themselves.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 08-10-2019 at 02:27 PM.

A wife and two daughters are coming?? My god, girl, you have your own makeup tutorial on wheels coming for a visit. Put the challenge to them to teach you some makeup skills. Just remember to figure out basic beard cover skills ahead of time, as that’s likely not in their tool kit. Have a great time and be sure to tell us how it went.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Silver Member
    It should be fun. learning to be comfortable around women dressed.

Banned Read only
    Nice to know that the only thing you're going to have to worry about is the sharks in the water. I hope you enjoy the visit. I was n Daytona Beach in 2015 and loved the place.

Good for you, VSFan.

I'm with Rhonda though. Sounds like you'll get plenty of makeup 'help'.

Better order a pile of lipstick! all the lovely times you will have you will need to replenish your lippy for the greetings and things, I hope you have a lovely time.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Thanks for all the replies and well wishes - we are planning a trip to universal and I asked them if they wanted to do a marvel character dinner... but I when I told them it was $50/person they said nah, you can just dress up as Wonder Woman for us .. to which the wife replied yeah I’ll do your makeup! So maybe a good makeup lesson or at least some fun is on the agenda at some point... pretty sure I couldn’t pull off the Wonder Woman costume though lol
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Kelly, That's great. Enjoy the visit.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    You can always get help on makeup ...and a few practice sessions will leave you surprised with yourself. Otherwise, be cool, sounds like a wonderful situation.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt