I'd posted a few weeks ago about a virtual therapy session and was conflicted about whether I should dress or not.

The discussion turned more toward my relationship with my wife and my decision not to inform her of my desire to dress.

I assure everyone that I'm well aware that this decision is not the best decision. I can't keep this hidden for the rest of my life and expect everything to be ok.

As for my appointment, I did email my therapist beforehand to make sure she was ok with it.

I also wanted her to know that I wasn't expecting her to provide feedback on my appearance. That I wanted this to be one of our usual sessions.

She's a fantastic therapist! She's helped me understand myself in ways I've never thought of.

I was so nervous. I paced around the house for 20 minutes. I sat in the livingroom at first.

I could test the virtual system and see my image on the screen while doing so. Where and how I was sitting made me look like I had a double chin. So I moved to the dinning room at the last minute.

I'd been imagining how it would go for weeks. I thought I would have to "accept" her into the session. Like accepting a call. I could choose to reject it too.

I was in the virtual system, waiting for her. Then all of a sudden, there she was!

I'm glad it happened that way. It took away a lot of anxiety.

The session went great! We talked about several topics. Crossdressing, my depression, my relationship with my wife and daughter, my overall mood, and many positive topics.

She did give me some feedback and said my wig and makeup looked good. I said I never want to look like a drag queen but like an average everyday woman.

Like many of us on this site, I hope to find support and understanding. I know that support can come in many forms.

I don't need to be told what to do. I do need people to tell me I have enough strength to do it though.

Thank you for understanding and being a safe place where we can share our stories.

Love you all!