Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Always Related To Woman & Dislike Being In The Company Of Men

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Blaming one gender for who you are I think you need to be honest with yourself.
    I never blamed anyone for who I am in my post and certainly do not believe that to be the case when I believe this was determined in the womb so how on earth can I blame anyone. Hence I do not understand your view that I should be honest with myself. Can you please expand on that.
    Last edited by Vicky_Scot; 08-12-2019 at 09:14 AM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It just seemed like you were blaming men in general not just one man that "scared" you.
    To me it seemed you were trying to find a reason as to why you related to women more than men.
    Nothing wrong with helping people but there is a point where you come in contact with certain people you shouldn't help because they will use you.
    Toxic people like that will suck the life out of you.
    I had a mother in law and brother in laws like that so I have lots of experience dealing with those types.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-12-2019 at 10:28 AM.

I can relate, as i am the youngest in a very dysfunctional family, and 65 years of abuse from them. I am a rescuer, and need to take better care of myself. I was bullied by older brothers, and by guys at school, and some females, too. I have had to deal with a lot of inner rage, and self hate, and other very painful issues, and distance myself from family. I have almost no friends now, live in a town where i have no friends now. Never had a SO. Life is a stark lonely place, but i have three cats. I always felt i had to rescue people, in order to win their friendship, or else i would have no friends, especially women. I am learning that women are not all princesses, and perfect, too. We are all a mixture of good and evil, including women, who can be very cruel, and don't have to be accountable, like men do.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 08-12-2019 at 04:05 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Alice sometimes its best not to have certain kinds of friends. Its good to have friends that aren't always calling you or wanting something.
    Then there are the inconsiderate type of friends that call every darn day and want to talk for hours.
    I keep my inner circle small and weed out the touchy feely types.
    Of course I have old friends that know I would be there to help them any time of day but we don't talk all that often.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-12-2019 at 11:46 AM.

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    Hello Vicky,

Wow.... I can relate with you on almost every level!

I was raised by my stepdad and mom with my younger bro and sis in a loving Christian home. They all know about my CDing but only recently. My 20 yr old son knows also, but I've raised him opposite of the world. He's still straight and in college.

I was bullied and literally could not fit in no matter where and how I tried. The bullying stopped in junior high when I started fighting back (sadly I took it to the extreme like I do everything and later became a gang member lol I would've been shot if they would've ever found out lol) but my uneasiness around males has always been there.

Even as a child I was attracted to my female cousins' toys and clothes, only to be ridiculed by my uncle, father and other males. It was always the females that would stick up for me and then fix me back up. Even in school while I was getting bullied, it was females that would help me.

I've always been more empathetic towards females in general, holding them up in much higher regards than I do males. I mean, come on, they create humans in their womb!

Males....ugggghhh.....most are disgusting, smelly, unintelligent animals AT BEST. I've tried hanging out with males and I'm always the odd one lol yes there are exceptions to the norm, and I treasure those friendships. The worst part is most males see females as a weaker race and if you're a Male that wears their clothes then you are lower than females. It's sad.

I always love it when guys start joking around and pretending they're gay until I walk in and start flirting lol for some reason it takes the fun out of their sails.

Have a great day hun!!!!!

Tracii,. True. I now have very few friends at all. Most guys cannot be sensitive, I find, sadly. Same with some females. I like good people, whether men or women or trans. I cant stand people who are cruel to animals, too.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 08-12-2019 at 04:11 PM.

I too, have found that being around women is much easier that being around men. I mean...have you talked to any men? Heard what they say? Ack-outside of a professional arena, a lot of what they say is mindboggling. Somethings are just SO way off base. I'm like, have you any empathy or compassion? Do you care about anything at all outside of the local ____________ ball score or who was drafted when? I'd so much rather have an intimate conversation with women.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_Scot View Post
    The point of this post is basically to see if anyone else can relate to this
    I have tried to surround myself with high quality people, men and women. Therefore, I do not dislike being in the company of men.

I typically find myself drawn to the company if women. I feel anxious with men. I usually do ok.

If I'm in a mixed group and people start to separate, I just naturally gravitate to the women's side. Then I notice all the guys on the other side of the room and make myself go over by them.

I tend to have more female friends and associate with more females at work.

I have always been more comfortable in the company of women than men.

I belong to a group that have the same hobby. We meet every Saturday for lunch and I am the only woman in the group. Lots of fun and laughs, talk about varied an interesting subjects (not always related to the hobby). Perhaps it's an anomaly but these are pretty smart men.

My work was mostly with women. Also fun to talk to but the main topic, besides husbands/boyfriends/kids, was recipes. Not my thing.
    Last edited by char GG; 08-12-2019 at 10:15 PM.

This describes me pretty well, and being a CD for me, adds another personal dynamic to my deep appreciation for women.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Vicky, I can so relate. I work in a fairly "macho" environment and blend in with the guys to a degree but I have always been more comfortable around women. When guys are together in a group its a competition, who can top who, who knows more, who's dominant. Ugh! I think that for most guys its an act. One on one guys are less competitive and you can find out what makes them tick. But given a choice I'll hang with the ladies. I'm just more comfortable.

Vicki, I can relate on many levels to your opinion. I have always been happier in the company of my female friends, schoolmates, workmates etc. However I cannot say that I was ever bullied at school, or elsewhere. During my working life, I worked in an office with a fairly even split of male/female colleagues. Salaries and work conditions were based on the job and experience level, so that I had many female colleagues who had the same pay as myself. The best period of my working life was as the single male in a team of 6 people. We were known to those outside of our group as the Dream Team. Perhaps because of this and my natural affinity with females in general, I acquired a reputation as a ladies man, even a womaniser. If only they had known, nothing could have been further from the truth.
    But all of that is gone now. Almost all of my friends and family know about Kaye, only one friend has departed. Having said all of that my male life has been a good and fulfilling. I have two wonderful kids, an equally wonderful step daughter. I am in my second marriage, my first wife died from a cancer, but both of my wife's have been fully aware of my dressing. And both have been fully supportive. I consider myself to be a very lucky person. KAYE

Banned Spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    I belong to a group that have the same hobby. We meet every Saturday for lunch and I am the only woman in the group. Lots of fun and laughs, talk about varied an interesting subjects (not always related to the hobby). Perhaps it's an anomaly but these are pretty smart men.

My work was mostly with women. Also fun to talk to but the main topic, besides husbands/boyfriends/kids, was recipes. Not my thing.
    I have a group of friends that I share a hobby with. We meet most every Saturday and an occasional Monday
    There are 3 women in the group.
    The guys are really great and The women are too.
    One woman belongs to a ladies club that has the same hobby and she is trying to get me to join that group.
    Not sure I want to at this point because I don't want to force myself on that group of GGs or appear to be "that trans person" that is just trying to get in for no reason.

Gee wiz Tracii, it doesn't hurt to check it out. You all share a common interest so that should be reason enough to check it out. Hope you have fun if you do go.

Tracii, She invited you. How would that be forcing yourself on them? You are the one who usually says (quite rightly) "don't overthink it."
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.