Thread: Pre-Sunday dinner report - uh oh!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pre-Sunday dinner report - uh oh!

As some of you know, I've been away from the forum for a few weeks dealing with medical issues with my mom (she's hanging in there).

This also means my femme time has been more limited than usual.

Also, next week, our son was to bring a new love interest over for dinner. Should I go femme as usual, or in my man disguise? Hadn't really wrestled with it to conclusion yet.

So, with a Sunday to relax, I got good and femmed up for today. Full make up and all and feeling great. I step out of the bedroom about an hour ago and herself said to me "He's bring her over tonight."

"Oh crap!" I said.

My wife retorted "Oh no, missy, you're staying as you are and you look beautiful!"

She wants me to be comfortable in our own home especially and sometimes give me just the nudge I need, but my "Oh crap" was more about the state of the house. Taking a breather just now while we're getting the place more in ship-shape.

Well, here goes nothing. Wish me luck!

Watch this spot for a later update.
    Last edited by Macey; 08-11-2019 at 10:56 AM.
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg