Thread: Pre-Sunday dinner report - uh oh!

Pre-Sunday dinner report - uh oh!

As some of you know, I've been away from the forum for a few weeks dealing with medical issues with my mom (she's hanging in there).

This also means my femme time has been more limited than usual.

Also, next week, our son was to bring a new love interest over for dinner. Should I go femme as usual, or in my man disguise? Hadn't really wrestled with it to conclusion yet.

So, with a Sunday to relax, I got good and femmed up for today. Full make up and all and feeling great. I step out of the bedroom about an hour ago and herself said to me "He's bring her over tonight."

"Oh crap!" I said.

My wife retorted "Oh no, missy, you're staying as you are and you look beautiful!"

She wants me to be comfortable in our own home especially and sometimes give me just the nudge I need, but my "Oh crap" was more about the state of the house. Taking a breather just now while we're getting the place more in ship-shape.

Well, here goes nothing. Wish me luck!

Watch this spot for a later update.
    Last edited by Macey; 08-11-2019 at 10:56 AM.
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Banned Read only
    I would have asked your son first to be sure, but since you are already dressed and your wife is on board. Have fun and good luck!

Hope all goes well - you have a great family

Whew! I'd be nervous...

Good luck. I'll bet everything will be fine.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I agree - if you’re wife is on board and insisting you stay the way you are - then enjoy!
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Platinum Member
    I hope your son has told his love interest about dad. If your wife is not concerned then you should not be either. Every man or woman always talks about his or her crazy in-laws. Might as well get it out of the way now rather than later.

Hoping you have a great time and everything goes smoothly! Always go with what the wife says! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Macey you are amazing and I think you should be very proud of your wife and family. Enjoy the day.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Have fun whatever happens.
    It could be your wife has ulterior motives and doesn't like his love interest LOLOL.

We tend to overthink things. You are obviously cool with your family. Your son, I assume, would have said something if he didn't expect something other than the "usual" Sunday. Proudly be yourself! It's not like his love interest won't find out at some time in the near future if this moves forward.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Pleased to report nothing. Rather, nothing more than the gentle grilling of a new girlfriend

She was utterly charming.

Macey, Glad to hear everything went well, we all knew it would.
    BTW, what did you cook?
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Glad your dinner went well, Macey!

We entertained twice this week!

Always WAY much more of a concern than dressing. Because of Sherry, everything inside and outside our home is always a mess!
    Getting ready took days and nites!

After I started our party off and it got rolling? Coming down later as Sherry for the "pod of mermaids" photos seemed an after thot of little concern for me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    I think your wife made a good call...why not meet the family as you really are, rather than a posture.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wonderful Macey.

I love your wife’s comment ( & demand!). What a great woman.

Epilogue: Himself stopped by after work. The three of us briefly digested the talk over yesterday's dinner, we wanted to know if the new girl approved of us as much as we approved of her etc.

Among the ins and outs of the dissection, he commented that she was nervous to meet us and I said "C'mon now, I was a little nervous too, she was meeting your dad while he was wearing breasts after all."

He told me that when they got home, she told him earnestly "Macey is beautiful!" And he quipped a reply to her "Yeah, she's kind of hot."

Wow. I love my family.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U r so blessed!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Macey, That's so great. I'm glad you approved and she approved.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Macey, I’m happy it worked out so well.
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 08-13-2019 at 05:45 AM.
    Crissy

Herself is a wonderful woman for insisting you be yourself. I am so happy everything went well. You have an amazing family.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Wow that's great to hear and to be yourself too!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Part of the beauty of this forum is getting a glimpse of other member's lives and how they deal with "this". Yours is very unique, Macey. I wish I was that comfortable in my own skin.

. . . but does she like to shop?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!