Thread: New Boobs!

New Boobs!

I don't post here a whole lot. I like to read other peoples things.

I dress very occasionally and mostly just like to sit and the house dressed at some level or another. Never been out, could never do it and could never "pass."

Couple of years ago I bought a fairly cheap set of silicone breast forms, they were okay and felt okay. A decent size, but probably a bit small for my body. Well, I got a hair up me and decided to buy a new set that's a bit better quality and suited for my size. They came Friday afternoon and while they seem like they may be still "small" for me, all the measurements and such I've done says they should be right.

But they're a nice, higher, quality and... Oh my god! They feel amazing! The weight on them is great, the softness and... "boobie-ness" of them as my arms brush against them or they bounce as I move, it's really just amazing. They feel real! (I guess. I mean, what do I know on what it feels like to have breasts? But to me they feel real when touching them from what I remember the last time I handled a set of real ones.)

I just have them in a mastectomy bra, but I really want to try gluing them on and give that a go!

Congratuations! Thanks for posting!

I've found that a lace bra hold forms much like a fishnet so they don't pop out.

Marion

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Enjoy them but if you do glue them be ready for a hug mess to have to clean up plus you will probably never get all the glue residue off your forms..

Congratulations, FYI I use a properly fit underwire bra with my forms. After they warm up and with a clean shaven chest, they kind of stick themselves to me. Feels pretty nice.

Congrats on the new "boobs"! I don't recommend glue as it is very difficult to get off of your forms! Never say never! You don't pass! I am out almost every day and I don't pass! People really pay little attention to us! They are too caught up in their own little worlds to note if you pass or not! Mostly I get smiles from the women I encounter in grocery stores and other shops! Men tend to just ignore us! You must dress for the venue though! Don't wear a sexy low cut gown to the grocery store! You will get noticed then! Sounds like you are just starting take your time and enjoy the journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I've never used Hollister glue, but have used It Stays glycerin glue to keep forms from sliding side-to-side. It cleans up with water. I use DIY forms made from latex balloons now, so sliding is less of an issue.

My next step in my evolution was going to get some forms . But a change of circumstances may well put that on hold

Eve,

Yes a good set of forms is such a step upwards. One's the fill your bra properly giving you the right shaping make such a difference.

As for gluing. Unless you intend to wear them for an extended period and by that I mean days then it's not worth the trouble. You also need to check that the forms are the attachable type or you can do them damage. I have glued forms on and it does feel special but as others have said the clean up isn't a five minute job. Getting the glue off you is bad enough, off the forms can take a good few hours of careful work. Double sided tapes from the BFS are an alternative as they don't leave much residue if any on you. Getting them off your forms however can still take careful work and over an hour or more.

SkinTac wipes, again from the BFS will provide some adhesion to keep your forms in place as long as your bra is the correct fit.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Eve, Congratulations on the new forms. Enjoy them.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    If you do try the glue thing, you'll get over it quickly. Maybe go to a thrift store and buy a handful of bras.
    Lacy, stretchy will give the proper movement.
    Oh, and you can post here a little more often. Honest, we don't bite.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Mine are silicone and gives me about a c-cup. I shave my chest and apply a little cocoa butter lotion, then my bra and then slip my forms in. They don't move anywhere no matter what kind of bra I wear. I even wear mine in drab mode on the weekends with a tight sports bra.

LOL....your reaction reminds me of what I heard a guy say once.
    "If I had tits I'd never leave the house".

About sums it up don't ya think?
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Congratulations on your new forms. I am super excited for you. I tried the glue routine and it didn't work out for me. With a clean shave on the chest and a good bra they should stay put. Cheers.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Aspiring Member
    I have a pair that are self-adhesive, so the glue is already on them. The glue has a kind of jelly consistency, but it sticks very well. My forms give me a D cup on my 38" chest, so they are quite heavy. However, I have gone bra-less a couple of times without any mishaps. They stick really well. They hardly leave any residue, and the little that there is, washes off with water.

I would advise against gluing unless your forms are solid, the bags of silicone are not good for gluing and unless your going to keep them on for any length of time(days) removal is not fast and easy. I know from where I speak I wear mine 24/7 3 to 4 days at a time and must be removed for hygienic reasons than back on, mine are solid silicone and it is some what costly to find the right pair that fit your chest. I do live full time so breasts are a necessity for me and after the initial joy and excitement wore off they have become a part of me, is that what your looking for? I think your best bet is possibly the tape route and a properly fitting bra. I hope you enjoy your new "girls" and that wonderful feeling of them never goes away. Good luck and have fun.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Cheryl, While many of us may have thought that at some time in our evolution, I now find that "having tits" makes me really want to go out and see the world! I recently was able to enjoy a few hours and from the moment I was able to get going I knew I was headed to the mall. I'm disappointed in myself in that I didn't keep up the nerve to buy something but that only leaves me with more resolve to go further next time.

Congratulations on your new forms. I replaced my 15 year old breast forms this year. Big difference in the forms. It was like when I bought a new car replacing my 12 year old car.

I also splurged and bought a retirement gift for myself. Dress tech hip and butt pads.

I used Hollister medical glue and remover but ended up with red bumps. Now I use double side tape that I get from the same place I bought my forms. I always shave my chest the night before and following attachment instructions can go three days with them attached. I wear a bra all the time. I enjoy them being attached.

Enjoy.

Silver Member
    As you've been advised, don't use glue on your forms unless you bought a type that states the glue CAN be used. Also, SKINTAK wipes can be bought from a drug store ..cheaper. Enjoy your girls!

I am glad you treated yourself to your new friends I do hope you enjoy them as most of us here do!!
    Instead of lurking and reading post about things that interest you.

Leann
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Yay! I wear the pocket bras all the time, I just like the fact that they ain't going nowhere regardless of what I do. Getting forms that are in proportion to the rest of you makes such a difference. The "two eggs on a griddle" look is not flattering on anyone

The forms are the kind that can be glued. I likely won't ever go the glue route, I likely wouldn't ever do it as it wouldn't be something I'd want to go around with for more than a few hours and the forms explicitly say they cannot be slept on. I don't normally sleep on front, but you never know what happens overnight and, I dunno, I don't want to risk damaging them even by sleeping on my side weird.

I got a slightly different bra (one that closes in the front) that seem to allow some more jiggle/bounce/doesn't restrain them as much. Just wonderful how nice they feel.

I could never go "out" in public. I live in a pretty small area and, really, not many places to go that wouldn't be a place I'd also visit as "myself" and likely run into people I know, and "passing" is too much a factor in my head as I don't want to be noticed/stand out and dressed in fem out there even with the best make-up job ever? (Which I'm not able to do.) I'd stand out in fem, and not in a good way. I don't have the face, particularly the nose, for it to work. I'd be an elephant trying to pretend he's a cat, I'd getting attention I just do not want.

So, barring me getting a nose job the dressing and stuff is strictly an in-home thing.

Eve, There is something ultimately feminine about the look and feel of breasts in a pretty bra. I will never forget the first time I wore silicone forms. Filling my bra with water filled balloons or birdseed filled nylons never did it for me after that. Nancy