I don't post here a whole lot. I like to read other peoples things.

I dress very occasionally and mostly just like to sit and the house dressed at some level or another. Never been out, could never do it and could never "pass."

Couple of years ago I bought a fairly cheap set of silicone breast forms, they were okay and felt okay. A decent size, but probably a bit small for my body. Well, I got a hair up me and decided to buy a new set that's a bit better quality and suited for my size. They came Friday afternoon and while they seem like they may be still "small" for me, all the measurements and such I've done says they should be right.

But they're a nice, higher, quality and... Oh my god! They feel amazing! The weight on them is great, the softness and... "boobie-ness" of them as my arms brush against them or they bounce as I move, it's really just amazing. They feel real! (I guess. I mean, what do I know on what it feels like to have breasts? But to me they feel real when touching them from what I remember the last time I handled a set of real ones.)

I just have them in a mastectomy bra, but I really want to try gluing them on and give that a go!