Thread: New owners at our village restaurant and shop and me

New owners at our village restaurant and shop and me

Recently the ownership of the restaurant changed, the previous owners knew and had seen me dressed but not the new owners because i had not been to eat there as yet. Attached to the restaurant is a little shop also owned by them.
    It does not matter how many times I go out there is always a little flutter of nerves which soon passes once I am out. So needing some ham for my lunch I thought I will break the ice, go to the shop dressed and let them see the real me. I was greeted warmly but it was only when I went to pay that the lady behind the counter saw I had breasts. Most French people seem to guess who is non french and then simplify the language, this was so today because she noticed my breasts ,they werecovered up ! pointed to them politely and said beautiful smiling at the same time. She was very pleasant and polite towards me so now I have another shop I can go into without getting the gitters.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Bobbi, glad that worked out so well for you! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Bobbi, I'm glad the new owners were accepting.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Thank you both, as happens quite often to me I got home and realised I had forgotten to get some jam so after lunch I went in again to be met by the same lady but also by her larger than life husband who asked after my breasts saying are they real, I said no at the end of the day I take them out and put them in the draw saying to his wife in effect you cannot do the same as me!! we had a good laugh said our goodbyes and I came home.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Slightly awkward for him to ask that but after all you are in France that may be perfectly normal.
    The shop sounds really nice.

Gold Member
    I like what you said about the drawer. Most GG's take off their Bra's when they get home,
    You put your Breast into the drawer instead. Similar chain of events.
    Rader

Tracii, Where I am sometimes the French can be quite forward but it is never in an impolite way I think iBruno asking was a case of genuine interest on the whole politeness round here is number one but also the French are grasping our sensef of humour quite well and we sometimes get some of our own hmour fired back, it makes for an interesting life that's for sure.Also this part of the conversation did turn humerous, all three of us had a good laugh.
    Rader, they sure laughed when I told them I put my breasts in adrawer but Bruno's wife cannot do the same! that was the big funny about it all.

Of course what has now happened is that I have another part of the village on my side, accepting me for what I am and giving me even greater freedom up in the village than I thought might be possible before. I am very pleased with this outcome.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I am glad they accept you and you all get along just fine. Humor does help.

Tracii thank you for your kind words, I try to integrate as best I can but lately I seem to see more doors opening for me locally, sometimes one could be so cut off and lonely without going out of ones way to be nice and polite towards one neighbours especially being CD, explaining to them how we are goes long way towards acceptance.

Platinum Member
    I think everyone should accept anyone and everyone with open arms and acceptance until he or she does something wrong to violate that trust. Nice to see there is another shop where you can go without apprehension.

Banned Read only
    Bobbie,
    Good to see you venturing out more as Bobbi , they only thing to watch is the lady doesn't call you Booby instead !!

Stephanie 47, It was not so much apprehension as the thought of that is this time round going to be the one where I am not welcom because of what I am but as it is it all turned out well I am pleased to say.
    teresa, The brass tacks of this is to keep abreast! of fashion, but seriously another door has opened for me.

This morning was another visit to my local shop but not because of needing anything, I di ( their sliced ham is just yummy) but the previous time afterwards I had a feeling that Bruno ( the propriator) after asking about my breasts actually and genuinely wanted to know more about me and why I dressed in womens clothes, had my nails painted and so forth. But last time his wife who is really a jolly woman made light of things asking me what I did with them at the end of the dayand the intention then was to explain furher but because the conversation had turned humerous I considered it best left for another day.
    So to get back on course I went in, this time I was wearing a just above the knee black skirt tights and a black patterned short sleeved top. I selected what I needed and the wife( I intend to find out her name and to tell her mine) soon came through to the shop, saw me a great big beaming smile, asked how I was, she was charming personified. So explained as best as I could the reason why I dressed and although my French is not totally fluent by any means with what I had I managed to explain to her that the way we are is because we are born this way! this met with nodding and total agreement. She went onto say as far as I could understand that she was perfectly alright with me and her words wer " I am very genial" .
    Out of all the people that I have told about my dressing this lady is the first one who although accepting was genuinely happy for me, had no problems with me at all and all was good.
    Earlier on before I explained about the whys and wherefores she commented on my skirt, my legs and my nails and told me I looked beautiful, this gave me such a lift

Bobbi, You are so fortunate to have found such a great place to live, pidgins not withstanding, and I love to hear about your interactions with both people and wildlife.

Bobbi posts about the latter in the Lounge sub forum.
    Crissy

Nearly two weeks have passed now and my acceptance in the restaurant and shop grows, I now know them as Bruno and Mireille last Saturday it was so hot I went there for a cool drink dressed, Bruno was sitting down in the restaurant de- stoning Mirabelle plums to make jam, well cutting a long story short when I left I went out with a bag of these little plums for my evening meal!
    Lunchtime today I went to eat there, as is now normal I got the customary kiss on both cheeks from Mireille but for the first time Bruno came through from the kitchen with arms outstretched to do the same. Our friendship is growing steadily. I had a fantastic 4 course lunch with wine and coffee included and just before I left Bruno gave me a jar of Mirabelle jam to take home. I must have struck the right note with Bruno and Mireille for this greeting and the jam to happen. A lovely couple indeed.

Bobbi so happy for you finding new friends! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Lana Mae, Thank you Bruno and Mireille have enabled me to be me even more than before they were here, its so nice for comparative strangers to take one on board so readily which they have done, I am well pleased.

Bobbi, it seems like it's those little moments of acceptance and a simple smile that make everyone's day brighter. That's a lovely story!