Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It pays to make forum friends

Silver Member
    But Lexi,

Surely there is someone you've known long enough to trust?

So sad ��

I would love to meet someone like myself but I know I don't look as good as I used to im fat losing my teeth I don't look as good as most of you all do but it would be nice to meet another person who knows what it is we all love about dressing.im in a dadt relationship I hoped after 39 years we could meet half way but I quess it wont happen in this life time .but it would be nice top talk to others like me in person just once in my life.thats why I love this site I can write to others thank god for this site .just had to share that thanks for being there

Banned Read only
    Jenny,
    Meeting up with other members opened up my TG life , I don't have a single regret . The best night was when a group met up for a Xmas party , the special treat being when Shelly made it down from north of the border .

Last edited by Teresa; 08-17-2019 at 03:52 PM.

I have met so many wonderful people here. I do sometimes wish we lived closer.

Well I would love to meet some CDs in the Kansas city area. Making friends that I can share cross dressing desires with would be a wonderful thing

I grew up in Boston, lived in St. Louis, San Francisco area and Central New Jersey and now live in DC.

New Jersey is small enough that if people wanted to meet up, the travel is not unreasonable. Boston is kind of the same, but when I was growing up in Boston, an hour car ride was a "daytrip". Since leaving New England, I've gotten used to longer trips. I've done DC to Jacksonville non-stop many times, switching off drivers. I've done DC to Boston many times, almost always non-stop, with multiple drivers.

We've got a pretty big group in DC, although it has been getting smaller lately. We've had as many as 90 girls at a Christmas Gala, with some girls coming from Virginia Beach, Richmond, West Virginia, Eastern Shore, Baltimore and Philadelphia. So if anyone from NJ wants to meet us, look up LGBT on meetup. You'll find us under DC Area Transgender Girls (DCAT). Stay over Saturday night, or stay the whole weekend. I'll meet you and introduce you to the girls.

If you remember Ilene (from the Denver Area), we spent a great Saturday here this spring when she came for other personal business. We had lunch and dinner out at vanilla restaurants, took the Metro (Rail) into DC to attend a public trans event, followed up with a trans event at a bar, and had a great time. It was my first time on the Metro.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Living in Ottawa Canada, I would love to meet local ladies here. I would love to pluck up the courage to get out of the house. After a January health scare I’m trying to embrace all things life connected a lot more. Need to purchase some makeup now and work on the final part of my look.

I think that I'd love to be visited by another dresser in the Toronto area, just to chat and reveal myself dressed to at least one other like-minded soul. To help with my makeup, if nothing else! Or even better, visit someone then dress and just spend a few hours chatting (can I do laundry when I leave and come pick up later??). Trust and safety of course, being closeted, are the main issues with anything RL.

Maybe sharing in that way would alleviate the need to share this secret. Not sure.

And sometimes_miss/Lexi ... I love the honesty in your TG biography.