Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to BE a woman or ...

I enjoy dressing and do wish /imagine the sensual feelings GGs feel during in the bedroom. When I have to work outside, I appreciate the "T" in my body.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Yes, I absolutely do want to be a woman. I've always known that, I just wish I'd had the courage to say so in my teens.
    I'm always a woman!

Deep down inside I am a woman. I’ve been gender queer all my life. I feel most comfortable wearing women’s clothing. I had to stay back a year in high school because I would skip school and dress up in girls clothes.now I am sorta out I wear women’s clothing on a daily basis. No longer does it affect my performance as an individual in society. I still look like a dude wearing feminine clothing but that’s just me. I don’t care a rats a$$ anymore.

hello Nancy,
    I would like to be me
    luv J

Yes....the more I dress and indulge in the female world the more I wish that I was just a girl. I LUV when I am feeling Fem and dressing and going out. Wish I could just do that all the time without all the trouble and secrecy. I would LOVE to be a girl 24/7 and just deal with all the issues of being a girl (Which there are many) vs. dealing with all the issues of being a guy (Which there are many).

Sometimes yes I wish I had been born a woman but I was not but deep inside me there are strong feminine feelings so dressing completely fills that void and keeps me happy.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I have no doubt's that if I was single, and never had to worry about money. I would transition.

There is a lot of different answers for me.
    I wish I was born a woman YES.
    I have been struggling with the idea of transitioning, my therapist and I.
    Maybe

I have no desire to become a woman. I want to get to a point where I have acceptance and can have all body hair from my body gone so that I can easily go Leah or Leo. I want to live in the verge.

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    Yes, been with me for nearly 60 years. Started at about age 4-5, female in a male body. Which will stay male due to other health concerns. But female cloths helps, but I am not a cross dresser. Being female is in the brain since at an early age. Wife of 40 years, 2 girls and a grandkid. Do love the cloths.

Aspiring Member
    I just like wearing the clothes, that's about it until I joined this group, I was only wearing panties, now I wear Brassieres, Pantyhoses, slips, anything underneath, and I have no desire to be a Female I couldn't be.

If I could snap my fingers and change at will, yes. I want it all. I want to be a woman and not have to deal with my friends, family, or society rejecting me. But I absolutely know that's a ridiculous fantasy.

Back to reality.

I may, one day, change my life to live as a woman. Possibly even go as far as breast implants

I don't want gender reassignment surgery though.

There have been times in my life where I would absolutely have said "Yes." But when the fog cleared it turned out to have been a delusion - an erotic fantasy. Take away the erotic element and I don't think about gender at all but my interests tend to be stereotypically male or androgynous.

I think it is just an erotic fantasy mosst the time.

If you ask me -
    I want to BE!
    (but can't, you see-
    Reality)

sorry - sometimes the rhyme just leaks out.

This question seems to have elicited two general categories of responses, those who dress in women’s clothes because they enjoy doing so (for a variety of reasons, but often erotic), and those who dress to experience a calming, or a gender-confirming. No surprise. This represents the spectrum, those of us who fit the definition of crossdresser (for purposes of brevity: experiencing pleasure from dressing in female clothes on occasion), and those of us who fit the definition of transgender: (dressing to confirm what is believed to be ‘true’ gender, to experience a sense of calm or oneness with self.

Technically speaking, I would put all of us who crossdress under the wider “tent” of transgender, although I recognize that it is an important distinction that there are many men who crossdress who are not gender dysphoric and who do not have thoughts of being a woman in actuality. My thinking about myself has changed. I used to (20 years ago) reassure myself that I was “only a crossdresser.” I had an experience in the midst of a professional m2f transformation that began to alter my thinking. When I told the gal who’d done my makeup that I was “just a crossdresser,” she gently laughed at me, and said “I don’t think so, not the way your mood changed once you got dressed.” We had the most open discussion I’d ever had with anyone about my long-standing gender dysphoria (a new term to me then), and I returned home to study up on the matter and with a lot to think about.

Thanks to all who answered my thread. Nancy

I am perfectly happy as a man and have no desire to be a woman. However, I just simply like to cressdress and yes, there has always been an erotic component to it for me.

I am very happy being a man and have no desires to become a woman. I do like my feminine side. After all why should girls have all the fun.

If I knew back then what I know now I would have transitioned as early as possible. At this stage it's not fair to my wife and children to upend their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    If I knew back then what I know now I would have transitioned as early as possible. At this stage it's not fair to my wife and children to upend their lives.
    That is precisely how I feel (I would just add my grandkids to the list). Nancy

Banned Read only
    Nicole ,
    Much of that can still happen but don't think for one minute that transition brings all those problems to an end .

We must also be totally realistic that being women doesn't put us on a pedestal . I have to take my hat off to most women when it's considered what a juggling act they perform most days , there's a little more to it than wearing a bra and panties !!

Aspiring Member
    When I was younger I thought I might. Now I am older, it is more fun to just dress the part.
    Sara

I am a man and enjoy being a man. I love wearing women's clothes at home. I underdress everyday. My wife is loving and understands this is who I am. I can't go out fully dressed. My wife will buy me clothes but would never go out with me fully dressed.

[

I think I just thought of a way to quit crossdressing completely , if you transition to a women you wouldn't be a crossdresser anymore , yep that's the only way to quit , then again after transitioning you could start wearing guy clothes
    I'm beginning to think I didn't get enough sleep last night and or it's to early in the morning

This is an interesting thread. It's one of those questions with no right or wrong answer. I have stated my circumstance before, when I'm in female mode I am all female, appearance, thought processing, acting and intimatecy.
    When I am in male mode it's the same thing. I need to reread that jekyll and Hyde thing. Lol. For me, I will stay with who I am.