When I put on my first pair of (Mom’s) panties and rummaged through her fascinating drawer of stockings, girdles, and bras, I just wanted to touch those sensuous things and experience what it was like to wear them. The more I watched women and men, the more I decided I did not want to grow up to be a man, wished I would grow up to be a woman, and admired the lives the girls in my neighborhood seemed to be living. For a while, I thought dressing as a woman would be enough. It wasn’t. And, of course I could not stop my physical maturation as a man and Intook on stereotypical male roles — maybe over compensated for my repressed transgenderism by becoming hyper-maco in some hobbies and external dress (even though I’ve worn panties 24/7 for 49 years).

Now, actually, I dress less often because the dysphoric hangover is so severe. It’s actually easier to just stay away from my forms, skirts, and heels so that I don’t have to take them off. Kinda crazy? At least I can wear my panties 24/7 :-).

How about you? Do you wish you were a woman? (I do.) Or do you just enjoy dressing like one? Nancy