Thread: Under-dressing is important to me

Under-dressing is important to me

I don’t get many chances to wear my forms, a wig, a skirt, and a feminine top. (I live in a DADT marriage.) But I do wear panties every day, have for over 39 years. In the cooler months I wear a cami and/or bra under my shirt most days. This underdressing is affirming to me. Even though I have to present male, I am constantly reminded that I am “not like other guys” and feminine. Even though I can’t outwardly wear gender-confirming clothes (out of the house), I can always wear pretty panties! Nancy

Me too... haven’t owned any male underwear in years now...
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Platinum Member
    Sort of a spin off on the Maidenform slogan "I dreamed of_______in my Maidenform bra." I will agree wearing a feminine panty may help keep one's sanity. I'm in a DADT. I do wear a Vanity Fair panty many days; styles 13109, 15712 or 13001. I also have taken up collecting those styles in all the colors I can find; contemporary and vintage. Keeps my mind in the game.

I have been wearing panties 24/7 for over 5 years now. I absolutely love it and totally enjoy picking out my next panty from my panty drawer. Shopping for panties is also great fun!

Nancy, It’s good to see you hit the ground running since you came back.
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    It certainly fulfills a purpose. In a restrictive living situation, it may be the only practical outlet.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Nancy, I suspect that there are many of us for whom this is the only consistently reliable way for us to express this part of ourselves. All best.

Very important. It's about the only feminine expression I have now.😟 Hoping that will change someday.

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    I'm so there with you! Currently I can only wear my panties and a bra or camisole under everything, it is the only thing keeping me sane

I started wearing panties full time last year and love it

I'm with you, Nancy. I wear panties 24/7 and wear bras 3 -5 days each week.

Nancy, you have summed it up nicely.
    Always being able to wear nice fem underwear makes a big difference for those of us not fully "out" yet.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

From one Nancy to another...A-men and A-men. 😉

Banned Read only
    That's how I dealt with the dysphoria for decades, and still do.

I've been underdressing whenever possible. I like feeling a little girly in guy mode. It's my little secret.

I've been wearing panties full-time since December 13. I only wear men's underwear once or twice a year.

Aspiring Member
    Underdress a lot. Especially panties. Try to coordinate panty and shirt color

Me too! I like to coordinate my shirt and panties. It gives me great pleasure to know my purple panties match my purple shirt

As a throwback to my younger days, I set a rule for myself. Sundays will always be white panty day. Like when I was a kid and we would dress up for Sunday. So now I always make sure I have a white pair available. The prettier the better. I look forward to making my panty selection each morning. Panties keep me sane. They are so pretty. I always look forward to shopping for more despite having hundreds.

Nancy, I wear panties everyday. In the winter if I am wearing a sweater I wear a camisole underneath. It's just part of being me.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Silver Member
    Very important to me as well Nancy, I am a fully time party wearer and have been for several years now, love to wear a bra under my shirt whenever I can and the winter months make that easier for me at work, but weekends when I go out I fully underdress and yes I think you hit the words just right for me, "I am not like other guys" simple and true, took me many years to admit that to myself but goodness the world has been an easier place since I did

And even after all this time, I feel nice when getting dressed on a morning