Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Under dressing----Why?

Platinum Member
    Doc, many times I've stated on this forum I tried under dressing because so many on this forum sort of promoted it. Your qualifies is under dressing with more than panties. I do wear Vanity Fair nylons panties (styles 15712 and 13109) in basic white or black frequently. When donning a panty in the morning it soothes the desire to be somewhat en femme when fully dressing is not an option. During the day I really forget I am wearing women's panties unless I have to use the rest room. There is no day long "thrill" involved.

On several occasions during the late fall or winter (winters are mild where I live) I tried under dressing with more than panties; garter girdle with stockings, panty, camisole and bra with soft foam padding. Sometimes pantyhose in lieu of stockings. Standing in front of a mirror before slipping into guy jeans and a flannel shirt was a pleasurable sight. I found that degree of under dressing did nothing for me. Using the restroom especially wearing pantyhose was a pain. I can commiserate with GG's when it comes to using a bathroom. I also discovered why my wife has to adjust her bra straps frequently. Body movements do move the band and straps unnecessarily. I suspect actually having real breasts prevents some issues the band of a bra causes.....i.e., holds the bra band in place...stops the bra from riding up. It has nothing to do with the right bra. Try reaching repetitively above your head during the day without having the band work itself up the torso.

Mentally? Fully under dressing did nothing for me. I prefer the total experience, i.e., dress and slip, heels and wig.

Since my wife and I sleep separately due to medical/pain issues I sleep in floor length nylon gowns and a nylon panty. That is a lot more fulfilling than under dressing to the extreme.

Aspiring Member
    I don't underdress very often or even wear panties when in guy mode. I usually dress or not

I do however always wear panties and pantyhose under my guy cloths when I travel, which is usually in the winter months. I have found that when I wear pantyhose I am not only warmer but my legs don't get as tired or sore as quickly when I do a lot of walking. When I have to sit in a plane or in a car for hours, wearing pantyhose helps prevent leg cramps. In winter months I often wear a camisole under my shirt especially if I am going to be outside. The fact that I love the way they feel is a bonus!!

Maybe its, I like the way they feel and the practical reasons are a bonus??

Doesn't matter .......its my story.....I'm sticking to it!!

My underwear is basically 100% female at this point, with a few male pairs of boxers for occasions when I think I might be "exposed" such as going for a physical. I did get caught out once when I had to go to ER and receive stitches in my leg from a work injury and of course had to remove my work pants only to reveal my lacy panties. To be fair, the docs and nurses didnt even seem to notice (im sure they see much much worse lol)

I also wear a bra most days and tights in the winter to stay warm.

Silver Member
    Sherry, I dress completely girly every morning and remain so 'til bed time. But, If I have to go out in drab, I will completely underdress (bra, small forms, panties and hold ups). As others have said, it keeps me in touch with my girl self. I love the hugs of my bra straps and the elastic waist band and stockings' tops.

underdressing is not a thing which interest/excites me. I'm pretty much full on femme or nothing

Gold Member
    YES; I under dress every day now for over 7 years. Panties, Bra, and Women's Jeans.
    No one has noticed or said anything about me wearing a Bra.
    I enjoy at least partly dressing and going out.
    Rader

Well Doc I generally don't underdress I have and just didn't enjoy it. I do however where panties pretty regularly. For me its pretty much all or nothing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

OK Doc, following your extension to the original post. Then my answer is still the same. I wear knickers/panties all of the time. I wear a bra, or rather a bralet most of the time, and when it gets a bit cooler and I wear a vest, all of my vests are female.
    And my reasons remain the same, because I can and I want to.
    Kaye

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    I see it as stepping stones for most of us . It progesses from daring to go out and buy your own items to wearing them in private and then pushing the envelope to step out the door . It's slightly confusing because you don't want people to know and yet you do !! I've been through that cycle wondering if your bra had been noticed and then feeling the first high when you know they have and yet nothing bad happened .

I look back knowing it's an obvious progression for most of us, now I'm full time it just feels very normal . Underdressing means nothing to me now , if I have to do male mode on the odd occasion I wear panties simply because I don't have male underpants anymore but I don't see the point of wearing other items as everyone knows I'm TG anyway and they also know I'm now suffering those few hours in male mode .

To some of course it is all to do with a sexual turn-on , again I understand it but thank goodness that is all in the distant past , I might like to dress a little sexy on occasions but then don't some GGs ?

I wear panties everyday and most day I also have on hose. I’m a construction worker and I don’t think twice about it. It connects me to my inner self and more comfortable.

I under dress the most part of 24/7. Why I love the and it helps me relax
    Angie

Isn't all of this down to the individual expressing their feminine side in the only way they can at that present moment in time, being for that moment constrained by various domestic or societal demands.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Why?
    because we can!
    luv J

Silver Member
    I love underdressing, I only wear panties now, been a very long time since I wore man pants and even though it is a daily thing for me, I still get that nice feeling when I dress on a morning, many days I can also wear a bra for work and if I go out on a weekend then I nearly always wear one

Underdressing makes me feel nice, makes me feel happy and there is no way I’m ever going to pass when out there as a lady, just not going to happen, so I fully dress at home and underdress at other times, it is what I enjoy and who I want to be

My interpretation of the question may be a little Australian Doc,

BUTT

I'm a confident drag chick at present so under for me is just normal!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

For me it’s just normal everyday underwear ......

Also there is the secret part of it all " I am wearing a bra and panties but you cannot tell I am"
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Doc,
    I’m deep in the closet with very few opportunities to fully dress. However, I can, every now and then manage to wear panties for a few hours and in the colder weather perhaps add a bra and a camisole or even some pantyhose. So, yes, I underdress as often as I can. It’s just because it’s the best deal I can get. Also, because I choose to remain in the closet, I prefer to fully dress only in the privacy of my home

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I would call myself an underdresser, and it varies according to the day of the week, as well as weather conditions. I always wear nylon panties, add a camisole, and bra depending on the weather. I wouldn't want bra lines showing through a shirt, that would upset the wife, if we are out in public. In the winter I wear pantyhose almost all the time while wearing pants, or jeans. I like skirts and pantyhose, but only do this at home, again this is for the wife's sake. Why do I do it, I like the feel of nylon against my skin, and the snug feeling also. It started off as fetish thing as a teenager and has morphed into more of a life style today.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Doc
    In my world I work with the "C" level at large companies. I have found it to be a thrill under dressing for high level meetings. I sit there many times and wonder if the CEO is wearing his "power panties" or do I have the upper hand with my power panties on. (usually a bright pink bikini cut). I also enjoy doing presentations to a group and thinking to myself they have no idea I am feeling pretty fem right now in these panties and bra.

Panties all the time. Have not owned men underware in 10 years

Aspiring Member
    I west Bras, Camisoles, pantyhoses, slips and panties daily, not all of them daily mostly panties, bras mostly at home, sometimes outside too. I couldn't stop under dressing.

Why do I underdress Simple Because I want to

I dress in female clothes practically every day at home. When I go out I just change my outer wear. In the summer I will take off my bra, in the winter I won't.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Hi i under dress every day as wear a bra all the time with matching briefs as much as can find as some bras don't have them in sets.
    Mostly wear blouses/tops with female Gilet etc and sometimes if have more time dress more or if Dating dress fully.