Doc, many times I've stated on this forum I tried under dressing because so many on this forum sort of promoted it. Your qualifies is under dressing with more than panties. I do wear Vanity Fair nylons panties (styles 15712 and 13109) in basic white or black frequently. When donning a panty in the morning it soothes the desire to be somewhat en femme when fully dressing is not an option. During the day I really forget I am wearing women's panties unless I have to use the rest room. There is no day long "thrill" involved.

On several occasions during the late fall or winter (winters are mild where I live) I tried under dressing with more than panties; garter girdle with stockings, panty, camisole and bra with soft foam padding. Sometimes pantyhose in lieu of stockings. Standing in front of a mirror before slipping into guy jeans and a flannel shirt was a pleasurable sight. I found that degree of under dressing did nothing for me. Using the restroom especially wearing pantyhose was a pain. I can commiserate with GG's when it comes to using a bathroom. I also discovered why my wife has to adjust her bra straps frequently. Body movements do move the band and straps unnecessarily. I suspect actually having real breasts prevents some issues the band of a bra causes.....i.e., holds the bra band in place...stops the bra from riding up. It has nothing to do with the right bra. Try reaching repetitively above your head during the day without having the band work itself up the torso.

Mentally? Fully under dressing did nothing for me. I prefer the total experience, i.e., dress and slip, heels and wig.

Since my wife and I sleep separately due to medical/pain issues I sleep in floor length nylon gowns and a nylon panty. That is a lot more fulfilling than under dressing to the extreme.