Thread: What's next

What's next

I have gone farther into this then I ever thought I would. I use to be content just wearing a skirt as a guy and have been for several years here and there. Recently I started driveing Uber full time. It allowed me to wear a skirt on days I wanted to. Then i started thinking i really want long nails. I have never had acrylics before but over the years thought about it. Well on my birthday almost 3 weeks ago now I got them. I still have them with no desire to take them off. Since then I started wearing the skirt then this week I started wearing girls tops. This use to make me slightly uncomfortable but now I want to wear them. Today I decided I'm going to try wearing a bra with forms. Figured if try it and shortly take the forms out as I always have. Now I am out here and I am absolutely loving ha int the forms in my bra. I am dressed in full girl clothes but no make up. I guess that is all that is missing now.

Pics of me today
    20190829_120619.jpg20190829_120633.jpg

looking good!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You look just fine and when the time is right give make up a try.

You're doing pretty much what many of us would like to do.....to wear what we want to wear when we want to wear it. How cool is that

Jacques thank you

Traci that's the plan I am not afraid to wait or go ahead l just wish I planned ahead and brought lip stick because now I want some.

Joyce it is on fact very cool. Best part is I domt feel at all weird or uncomfortable. Added bonus don't feel as hot either.

Banned Spammer
    If it doesn't feel weird then it must be right.
    It took me some time to get to that point but I just kept trying the next thing like you are doing.

What is odd to me is I have always felt uncomfortable wearing a female top even at home. Now all of the sudden I don't. The breast forms were more of an out thing. I guess in just changeing or progressing. Maybe I will even start to like dresses who knows.

Banned Spammer
    Maybe you will eventually.
    I like dresses OK I just don't think they look good on me.

Jennifer, I'm glad your job allows you to be yourself.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hi Jennifer, Congratulations, I am so happy for you and a little envious (being a total closet case and DADT), keepm rocking it!

Always shave it is nice but I do kind of work for myself so it has its good and bad.

Brenda thank you. I haven't been a total closet case for almost 15 years, no way I could ever go back to boring in there.