Thread: Newbie

Very happy to be here. Been dressing since teen years. Wearing a very comfortable bra and cute panties and skirt. And yes I said very comfortable bra

Welcome. Glad to hear you like your bra so much.

Well hello there, Bobbysue! Make yourself at home.
    You've landed in your feet coming here. Feel free to share or ask questions. There are many wise sisters here.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome nice to have you with us.
    Feel free to browse and ask questions if you need to.

Hi Bobbysue ... also new today so you are my first welcome! I've already had a number of lovely and helpful people say hi and encourage my journey, so I thought I should pass along some of that happy!

Hi Bobbysue,

I see this is your first post so welcome to the forum. You may want to go to the Introduction section and tell us a little more about yourself.

Here are a few guidelines to help you navigate the forum.

You will find that you can only post in certain sections, all new members are restricted in this way until they have 10 posts. Once you have reached this, a number of other forums will open for you. This includes a section dedicated to Clothing, Shopping and Beauty. If you post a topic in the main M2F forum that should be in a restricted access section, it will be deleted and you will be invited to repost once you have access (10 posts)

Most, if not all, of your questions can be answered in the Rules and FAQs section. Please read these before asking any question regarding the use of the forum and your profile.

You will not have access to the Private Messaging system until you reach 10 posts, however, should you need to contact any staff you can start a thread here. Only members of the moderating staff and yourself can see the thread once you have started it.
    I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome, Bobby Sue! ( you too Julia Girl!) There is a lot of knowledge, experience and opinions here! There are many answers to your questions along with love and community! So, enjoy! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Bobbysue, Welcome to the forum.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Welcome to the community

Banned Read only
    Bobbysue,
    It's good to see you decided to join us , welcome aboard .

No one said wearing female clothes had to be uncomfortable , I'm out everyday and totally comfortable .

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Nice that u could join us, Bobbysue. But, I'll bet MY bra's more comfy than yours!

Since I usually wear a breast plate, I practically NEVER wear bras anymore!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Welcome to our community BobbySue. It really is a nice safe place. Feel free to ask questions if you like.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, welcome! I find while I can always feel a bra it isn't an uncomfortable feeling and like wearing them. And besides if one has to endure a bit of discomfort to look good that's part of being fem. Sherrii

Welcome Bobbysue. There are deffinatly some comfortable bras as well as some uncomfortable bras. Always good to find the comfortable ones.