Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeing Pretty Gals in Tutus or Guy in Matching one which is a Trigger ?

Seeing Pretty Gals in Tutus or Guy in Matching one which is a Trigger ?

In this famous scene from the movie Bathing Beauties Red Skelton must participate with the women in a college Ballet Class.

xzxz.jpgzzxsd.jpgzszxdf.jpg
    The tutus are extra frilly and the ladies are glamorous !

Just wondering if anything in this scene gets you a bit motivated to crossdress ?

Is it the ladies ? Is it Him ? or does it do nothing for you ?

What is your reaction to this scene ? Would you have gladly taken Red Skelton's spot in this scene ?

How do you think most men and women reacted to the scene ?

Here is the entire scene if you have never seen it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoKMsEAi1wM

Banned Read only
    Not being a fetish crossdresser, things like this and really all the pictures, movie clips, and scenarios you post don't excite me.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Guys in men's or women's things do nothing for me.

Which is why I try so hard to NOT appear as a MIAD! It's mostly so I will like the way Sherry looks!

9P1290784 (555x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not into the fetish side of dressing and seeing guys in tutus or girdles does nothing for me.
    Seeing women in tutus or girdles does nothing for me too.
    Red IMO was objectifying women but back in the early 50s that was acceptable.

Platinum Member
    Tutu's do absolutely nothing for me. As to men wearing women's clothing for the sake of comedy that even does less for me.

Ballet and CDing go back to the very beginning for me. When I was 5ish my older sister was taking ballet lessons and I would sneak in and dress up in her costumes and pretend I was a ballerina. A couple of years later my mother got tired of lugging me around the store while my sister was at her lesson and talked me into taking ballet also. It seemed like a good idea at the time but there was only one other boy in the class besides me so I kind of realized this was something "normal" boys didn't do. But I didn't care. One day I got the bright idea that if I wore my leotard and tights to school under my clothes, I wouldn't have to change after school. I got exposed and became the laughingstock of the school. I quit dancing but it was too late. Until I left that school after the fifth grade, I had to endure the bullies calling me "twinkle toes" and doing mock ballet moves when I passed by. I really grew to hate being a boy during this period especially since I felt like I was a failure at it. I knew that girls were admired for dancing but boys who danced were sissies. About this time I used to come home and watch re-runs of the Mickey Mouse Club after school. One day it was Annette Funicello doing a ballet skit and to me she was the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen. I had that moment for the first time that many CDs describe where I wasn't sure whether I was more attracted to being her or being with her. It wasn't the tutu or even being a girl that stimulated my imagination, it was the idea of complete and total emasculation. i didn't want to be a boy so being a petite, delicate and pretty girl in a frilly tutu was as far away from masculinity as I could imagine and that put me right in my comfort zone.

I actually found the clip that fueled my decent into AGP madness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6NatiMGTH4

I dont have any triggers in terms of clothing. But hair......I get so jealous when I see a woman with beautiful long hair! My wife was always supportive of dressing, but would never allow me to grow my hair, and now its thinning so I missed my chance!

Ballet / tutus are quite my thing so they don't really trigger for me. But I do like to see their outfits and dance. Neither does seeing a man CD cause a trigger. My biggest trigger is stress, followed by seeing an outfit I like (either on or off a woman).

OK, I'll admit that a shapely young lady perfectly stretching a leotard and tights does make me wish I had a much better figure. And, I do occasionally don a leotard and tights just because I like that second skin feeling. But I don't do it all that often because let's face it... really, a guy in such an ensemble just looks wrong.. A shapely CD may well be able to pull that off, but not just a guy... even if he IS wearing a wig!

Lalcy PJs

Silver Member
    Does nothing for me. I gotta hand it to him to be able to dance like he did! For some funny pros, Google Trockaderos.
    Last edited by Jenny22; 08-16-2019 at 04:06 PM.

mehhhh..I'mwith a lot of others n this thread...doesn't work for me

Not at all a motivator for me.
    I'm not into that type of outfit, just regular clothes.

The wife and I were at a DressBarn a few years ago and had heard the local group was going to be there shopping. It was an outing they ran occasionally so we thought we'd go and see if we could spot them. I was drab that day.
    Well, it wasn't difficult. One of the ladies was in a pink Tutu, with white tights, ballet slippers and had her own hair in short pigtails. While she wore the outfit well, I had mixed emotions about her wearing something like that in public.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Simply put...Nah.

Not really what motivates me to dress is all the things I have hanging in the other room.
    Angie

Do you wear a tutu?, is the first question that I invariably hear whenever anyone discovers that I actually attend ballet classes. I go to the weekly classes not through any association with dressing, but because I love the ballet, a nd the classes are great for keeping both physically and mentally fit.
    To a answer the op, seeing a male or female in a tusu, does not motivate me in the slightest. I have never been a fetishism or fantasy dresser. So, do I wear a tutu, definitely not. To begin with my class is an over 55's class. I am the one male in a class of 20, and am accepted and made welcome as such by all of the ladies. Being of a certain age, none of the ladies wear tutus, most, myself included, favour a loose fitting top, tights or cropped sports leggings.

There is a beautiful movie called “Billy Elliott” about a boy in the UK who is suppose to be in boxing class but attends the girls ballet class instead. He never wears a tutu but the story is great. There is even a cross dresser in the movie. (He doesn’t wear a tutu either).

Banned Read only
    Robbie,
    The images appeal more to the artistic side me , Edgar Degas painted some lovely dance pieces , I find pastel a very good medium to work in .

As for wearing them yes they can be pretty and senuous but trying to perform the dance steps would be a disaster , I'd look more like the Sugar Plum Elephant !!

I do like to see the lovley female dancers wearing them but not a guy and I'm afraid I'm turned off by seeing the male dancers in their tights !!

yes Robbie - men wearing tutus in comedy did a lot for me
    It filled me with self hatred, and self loathing for decades
    it drove me to the point of madness

yeah it's a trigger that I've gotten past - just a thought
    Put the rock down, you live in a greenhouse.

Silver Member
    Growing up, I was never really exposed to ballet (I don't even remember the girls in my class being into it), so it never became a "thing" for me. Some of us are inclined to develop "a thing" for certain items of clothing, and I am one of them, but ballet was never my personal trigger.

I do like Victorian and 1950s petticoats though.

I grew up with sisters who were very involved with ballet and had tons of their ballet tutus from shows hanging in a special closet.

I mean can you really blame a boy for being a bit curious about how it would feel to wear the entire outfit ? Trust me its impossible not to dance and twirl when you put one on !

xxxxxxx.jpg

Silver Member
    While I would relish the chance to actually rock a tutu, it just wouldn't work on me and I detest the media portayals of MIADs being nothing more than a joke, usually on the sick, sad end of the spectrum. Remember Max Klinger on MASH? The limit for that character came when he was given a psychiatric diagnosis as a "transvestite and a homosexual" which he refused to sign off on, declaring "I'm just crazy"

When I was 8 I wished I could be a girl, wear a leotard and go to ballet class so wearing a tutu would have been welcome for me back then.
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    Suzanne,
    I can't help feeling Max Klinger did us more good than harm , he dressed so much that eventually the other characters didn't react , I know it wasn't real life but it still showed acceptance has to happen .

The tutu is just not doing it for me. A Maybelline Great Lash commercial, on the other hand, gets me every time.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why is it always twirling and swishing ?
    Don't think I have ever done that even with a skirt on.