Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeing Pretty Gals in Tutus or Guy in Matching one which is a Trigger ?

I don't have triggers. I wear boy clothes when I have boy things to do, but as soon as I get home I change into my regular clothes. Girl clothes, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Suzanne,
    I can't help feeling Max Klinger did us more good than harm , he dressed so much that eventually the other characters didn't react , I know it wasn't real life but it still showed acceptance has to happen .
    Teresa, I agree !

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why all of a sudden do people have to have triggers?
    I never have had one except for the smell of kidneys cooking it causes a gag reflex.

As far as comedy goes, one of the funniest things I've ever seen was Stan Laurel performing "The Dance of the Pelican" in Laurel and Hardy's "The Dancing Masters" (1946). in front of his women students I didn't find it offensive because Laurel treated it as a perfectly normal thing including the tutu he was wearing.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I found the dance on Youtube . Yes it was quite interesting lol

Tutus and tights do a lot of triggering for me, my sister was in ballet clases while I was like 5 years old and I had to be with my mother in the school while my sister took her lessons.
    I remember a double trigger because I would like to dress like that, and because of the beautiful girls that I would like to meet there.
    Up today, I find special fascination in one piece swimsuits, leotards, tights and pantyhose.