Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fake ID's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fake ID's

So I was considering ordering a fake ID online. I'm not out to the world but thought it would be cool and maybe even helpful to put my girl picture on my license. I'm not sure why but I was just looking into it.

Has anyone done this?

Reading about it I found it can be a felony for under age to alter more than the birthdate on the license but only a misdemeanor otherwise. But I'm not underage and would just be altering the photo.

Any input?

Would the ID be just for fun? Or would you be actually trying to use it?

If going out and trying to use it, I would be wary of getting in a bad situation.

1) It would be a crime to actually use said ID anywhere, so what’s the point?
    2) There is a difference between possession of an altered document and a forged document, and penalties can vary.

I'm not expecting to need to use it. I just think it's a feel good kind of thing. I had once tried to get a credit card in my fem name and it showed up in the mail but in order to use it I had to give them all of the actual information so I abandoned the idea. But having that pink credit card with Joyce Swindell on it in my wallet just makes me smile. So I guess it would just be a novelty.

I've not had an issue using my driving licence while dressed going into bars. Nobody cared.

I would never use a fake ID for any purpose. You are just putting yourself in the legal crosshairs. I go out often and don't use my real name. But if the choice is getting arrested for using a fake ID and using my legal name i'll take the latter each and every time.

Banned Read only
    I don't understand why people want an ID or credit cards with their female name and/or picture unless you are transitioning.

There's no need for it. I have yet to see anyone besides maybe a few Drag Queens that don't still look like themselves but wearing makeup and a maybe a wig when dressed.

I have never been denied service because of my male ID or name on my credit card when dressed and makeup. In fact I have used my bosses credit card and just signed his name. My wife has done the same thing many times and her boss is a man, she signs his name and nobody cares.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 08-17-2019 at 10:55 AM.

Joyce, I understand you think it could be a fun thing but you could possibly be putting yourself in legal jeopardy. No need to risk that.
    Crissy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never understood why CDs do things they know could get themselves in trouble.

yeah...what could possibly go wrong?

Aspiring Member
    Come and live in the UK. Assuming you look old enough to buy alcohol, you almost never need to show ID. I have a second credit card in another name. It uses initials so that you do not trigger alarms if you are using a woman's credit card when evidently a man dressed as a woman (which could look like fraud). Its purpose is simply to conceal my real name - the card is fully functional. Everything is perfectly legal but I usually just use a credit card in my own name because you don't need to show the card to anyone - just put it in the machine and remove it yourself. You just have to be aware of the occasional shop that reads your name off the card and prints it on the receipt (Laura Ashley). You do not have to show ID to use a card in the UK or to check into a hotel. Of course your credit card statement lists women's shops you have used the card in so if this is a problem for you just shop in Department stores. Doing ANYTHING to alter a driving licence in any country is inviting trouble.

I made a Tranny License on beckysweb about 12 years ago. The website is gone. TVLicense blurred.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Never understood why CDs do things they know could get themselves in trouble.
    The mind will convince itself to do extreme things, in order to quell the anxiety caused by GID. Look at all the folks who refer to themselves in third person here, desperately trying to distance themselves from anything feminine in order to convince themselves that all their feminine feelings 'aren't the REAL me', all the while wanting to dress up and be as feminine as possible, changing their walk, changing their talk, etc..
    We just want to be comfortable in our own bodies, and will sometimes do extreme things to accomplish that.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I guess some are that way sometimes miss.

The idea of fake ID isn’t of interest to me but I do have credit cards and membership cards which don’t say Mr and just use initials. I’m not sure how much it matters any more but it’s quite nice when I’m out dressed for the day to have everything as feminine as possible.

I used to have one, but now I just own up to it if asked.
    I do have a credit card in my name and use it, but I have the other if questioned so I don't see an issue. Besides, the account is mine so how much issue can they take.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    Generally, any attempt to deceive for ill gotten gains is a criminal act. The only recommendation I have is to apply for a Costco Citibank Bank Visa card. Instead of having your first name spelled out, perhaps, you may be able to use your first initial. Since the picture is taken at the local Costco and you present as a woman Costco itself may not object. Why would it, if that's you. Except for Costco I've never had any other retailer ask to see the card when using. It's just insert or tap and go.

I think the idea of phony ID is asking for trouble in so many ways. Chances are good mere possession of phony ID is an offense in some jurisdictions.

In some states in the USA (like Georgia), you can have both a state issued driver's license and a state issued ID card. I have both. My driver's license has my male photo on it. My ID card has my femme photo on it. The name, address, and other info on both cards is identical. Both are fully legal identification, good for anything that requires a picture ID. You might want to check into what your own state allows.
    Phoebe

Fake ID is a bad idea. In some jurisdictions, if not most, just being posession of a forged government ID is a serious crime.
    Now, credit cards are another matter. Mastercard recently announce that are instituting a program where TG can get a card with their chosen name on it, even before/without any other legal name change.

I have been carded while going to a downtown bar, just handed the bouncer my drivers license, he looked at me and said OK.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Joyce, I'd been living for near a year full time as a woman and haven't changed my gender, picture and name in my I'd just because, but never had a problem showing the male id.
    DMV just sent me a renew option and to save time I did it online and just received the new one, they call it "real id" with the same pic of my old I'd. Some people would never think I'm the same person but that doesn't bother me.
    I think that your question talks about something internal that happens in your mind. I'm not talking of delusion but that is a sign of something deeper than just crossdressing and I'd recommend you see a professional as a therapist. It's possible that you could surprise of yourself. The other way i found so naive and irresponsible just to think on a crime like that for the pleasure...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I've written before about having placed a click and collect order from a high street retailer and gone enfemme to pick up the item.

I showed the SA the confirmation text on my smartphone with the order No etc, she looked it up on their system, retrieved my parcel from the stock room, asked if I had anything with my name on it as proof of id,(debit card), handed it over saying, "Here's your parcel Mr. Xxxxxxxxx".

I must admit it bothered me slightly but being fair to the SA that's all the info she had to work with.

So yes it would be nice to be able to create online accounts in a femme id and have a card to back it up once face to face.

I've thought about a 'fake' or 2nd ID as well. It just doesn't feel right to get all dressed up from head to toe and then switch my male ID from my wallet to my purse.

It's a sad indictment of the illusion of 'progress' that in post-industrial, western democracies in the 21at century we're still so damn limited. SMH.

Still, until our trans brothers and sisters are able to operate in society with utter freedom I guess us folks who play both sides can wait a while longer until things get to where our legal and digital lives are not so rigidly governed as currently.