Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fake ID's

It's a sad indictment of the illusion of 'progress' that in post-industrial, western democracies in the 21at century we're still so damn limited. SMH.

Still, until our trans brothers and sisters are able to operate in society with utter freedom I guess us folks who play both sides can wait a while longer until things get to where our legal and digital lives are not so rigidly governed as currently.

I've not had an issue using my driving licence while dressed going into bars. Nobody cared.

Not sure what state or country you’re in but in Texas you can get an ID with your female photo. You do have to go dressed to the dmv and have them take the photo. You also can’t change the name or gender marker unless you have legally already done it. Basically you’ll have an ID with a female photo but with your legal government name and male gender marker. But in Texas is just an M and not actually spelled out. As far as cards go, American Express do offer reloadable prepaid cards. The main card does have to have your legal name and social security numbers attached to it but you can create subs accounts with their own cards and what ever name you choose.