Thread: Female voice m

Aspiring Member

Female voice m

My higher than usual voice works well for me. The bank wants to talk to my wife and I tell them this is she. I amcalled mam all the time.

Or they’re just too polite to say anything. Don’t mistake lack of reaction for passing.

Women modulate their sentences when they talk. It is a lot more than just the pitch. I'll have one those long but helpful conversations to explain something to a customer and get a thank you ma'am at the end, forgetting he called me sir at the beginning.

Banned Read only
    Kendra,
    I think sometimes we overthink the voice issue , to me what they see comes before what they hear .

Just to add a fun story , my wife was being pestered by cold phone calls trying to sell financial services , one day a call came through and she sat next to me , the caller asked for Mrs ...... , so I relpied in my normal male voice , " Yes speaking !" there was a pause for a moment and then the line went dead , we never received another call after that .

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why would you lie to the bank?

Aspiring Member
    Because the bank doesn't want to talk to me even thogh all our accounts are joint and I am just as much of an owner as my wife. She is considered the primary of our accounts even though I do all the calling if there is a problem

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Kendra,
    I think sometimes we overthink the voice issue , to me what they see comes before what they hear .

Just to add a fun story , my wife was being pestered by cold phone calls trying to sell financial services , one day a call came through and she sat next to me , the caller asked for Mrs ...... , so I relpied in my normal male voice , " Yes speaking !" there was a pause for a moment and then the line went dead , we never received another call after that .
    Good for you. Those calls can be somewhat bothersome. I am on the national do not call list but I still get calls. I have added numbers to be automatically rejected but they just call from another number.Robo calling needs to be stopped. If I don't know the number I don't answer. Igf it is really important they should leave a message
    Last edited by Kendra Sue; 08-18-2019 at 08:24 AM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    On the no call list too but I get calls every day.
    Ready to turn a number in to TCPA if they call again.

Banned Read only
    Kendra,
    Some of these withheld numbers are traceable , my list was growing , my thought being I start cold calling them !

Aspiring Member
    That works in some cases and I have talked to a warm body and got put on their do not call list

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    On the no call list too but I get calls every day.
    Ready to turn a number in to TCPA if they call again.
    How do I get in touch with TCPA?

Micki, I don't consider it passing. I just use it to my advantage in certain situations

Some men have voices that sound quite fem. And some men can impersonate a female voice very well! I'm terrible at it myself.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Has anyone here tried Robokillers.com yet?https://www.robokiller.com/features/

I just found out about it, so I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like a good idea.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.