Had the opportunity to dress for few days and it had been awhile. So I was looking forward to it. I was home alone. So I pulled out my stash and looked at it and just wasn't excited. I dressed and took some pic had plans on going out. The mall the local drag bar and maybe a movie. i have done this before numerous times and enjoyed it. But his time I just wasn't into it so I just didn't go out. I did the same thing tonight but wasn't excited aboiut it but I did get out. t
This time walked through Hillcrest in San Diego. When I go out I usually dress conservatively usually jeans and usually no one notices So every thing is fine and it was like that tonight to. But again I jusst wasn't into it, I felt like a man in a dress or maybe a girl in jeans coming home from work. So I came home early to take my heels off, low 2", I really had plans to rock out. Even in the drag bar I only saw one cd who is always there and several others well into transition. I am sure I looked fine too. I sure felt like a guy in a bra.
I find it interesting that I was looking forward to dressing and then just wasn't. A strange addiction. Does this happen to any body else.