Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Encounter with Cops

Encounter with Cops

The cops stopped by my house last night at 11:30pm. Someone called them because I was polishing my Corvette in my garage with the door open wearing just a pink thong. It has a nice cute blue bow on it. Whoever called them said I was naked. The cop laughed and said you’re okay. No crime because you’re not naked. Polishing job came out nice.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So you are an exhibitionist ?
    To each there own I suppose. No law broken.

Don't you just love neighbors ? Not.

Wow! I've been with this community for a while and read a lot of post here but this has to be one of the funniest. Thanks for starting my day with a laugh. Maybe I'll go wax my car later. But I don't know about the pink thong. We'll see. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    So you are an exhibitionist ?
    To each there own I suppose. No law broken.
    I was in my garage. Who's looking in my garage at 11:30pm? Some social critic who think they have the right to impose pathological rules on anybody they see fit. My neighbor is a real-estate agent and a critic. He kids are always causing trouble. Cops have been by to pick them up several times. I bet bottom dollar they called. Could I be an Exhibitionist maybe I am in some people eyes. I know I'm wearing less clothing everywhere I go in this heat. Be that as it may, I can mow my lawn in a mini skirt as long as I'm not displaying my genitals and I can wear pink thongs inside my house.

I wouldn’t have called the police, but I wouldn’t want ANY of my neighbors polishing their cars in just a thong. There’s a fine line between “do what you want” and “have some courtesy”.

Platinum Member
    In this day and age I cringe sometimes at what may show up on neighborhood social media. I wonder if the person would have called the cops if the thong was black? Hope you have a nice butt. I will have to agree with Micki. Butt, to each his own>

Reminds me of when I was a kid I wanted to be an Indian. An neighbor called the cops on me because of what I was wearing. What I was wearing covered up more than a men's swimsuit or underwear.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I say as long as you were only waxing on and not waxing off who really cares?

Joyce, that's funny. Jeanette, even if you were nude, you were in your own home, the peeping tom should not have looked in at you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Swindell View Post
    I say as long as you were only waxing on and not waxing off who really cares?
    I have severe ED due to a botched surgery. Haven't been able to wax off in 13 years.

Banned Spammer
    I wasn't ragging on you so lets not get all defensive.
    You are free to do whatever you want.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Most garages, like houses, have doors-------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think the most amazing part of the story is that you have a Corvette...I’ll bet the majority of us are driving something more along the line of a Prius... Hey, people who have nice cars like to show them off... Nancy

Why wax your car at 11.30pm in a thong with the lights on and the garage door open? did you want to be seen ? or is this a norm with you? Just curious, whatever floats your boat
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Read only
    I understand why you would only be wearing a thong.

Back when I went to hot rod shows many had little signs that said something like "Buttons, snaps, and zippers can scratch the paint! Do not touch the car unless you are completely naked"

Banned Read only
    QueenJ...,
    I guess we could start a thread asking what other members do at 11.30 at night , might get some interesting answers !

I must admit no matter what car I owned I wouldn't have a need to polish it at that time of night , not unless you were being a bit exhibitionist just wearing a thong , maybe next time try mowing the lawn !!

Jeanette you’re garage is considered a part of your dwelling. I hope you were wearing a top with that. Me personally I would wear a bikini top n bottom when waxing my car but kudos to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi46 View Post
    Why wax your car at 11.30pm in a thong with the lights on
    The scratches show up better at night because there's less glare from sunlight. I was doing a two step polishing routine, first step cuts into the clear coat to remove swirls and scratches, step two glazes the clear coat. This is not a wax job. This requires an extensive amount of time and effort to get the paint to look smooth. The less clothing I wear the less chance of scratching the painted service while performing this operation. The door was open to provide ventilation. Wearing just a thong was relaxing.

To clarify what Jeanette said in post #19, “I’m minding my business, they should mind their own business.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Silly question but I was wondering if you were using a buffing machine or a polisher? If so, thats quite a bit of noise for 1130 pm at night ....

Queen Jeanette,,That explanation makes perfect sense to me. 👍
    Crissy

Silver Member
    I'm with Tracii G. That sounds exhibitionist to me. How many women in your neighborhood dress that way to wash their cars?

Close the garage door.

Banned Spammer
    Can't say I disagree with that comment.