Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Encounter with Cops

I wonder if bringing the garage door down 1/2 way would still provide enough ventilation (and some privacy).

25 years ago there was a thin transvestite in the area that had a lot of people talking. He would mow his lawn wearing a skimpy bikini top and bottom! This was on a road that was busy with tourists during the summer. That's an exhibitionist
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I wonder if it was of the new Walmart thongs Queen bought?

Some people just love telling others what to do. Chances are that the person reporting you didn't really care what you were or weren't wearing. They just saw it as an opportunity to get someone else in trouble.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    FWIW.....
    Fact is in NY State (and some other states think) it has been ruled legal for a female to expose her breast in public as long as it is not done in a deliberately lewd fashion .This has been law in NY for decades now.
    It has been ruled discriminatory to allow males to appear bare chested but not females.
    Most all females who are aware of this prefer not expose their breasts in spite of this anyway.

The neighbor who called the cops is a sad indicator of how many neighbors are no longer friendly to each other and in many cases no longer even talk to each other .
    It has gotten so bad in some area that some feel that if a neighbor is not exactly like them, they do not even want to associate with them of even exchange basic hello greetings etc.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 08-19-2019 at 11:11 AM.

Decorum that is the key to the whole thing, in one respect waxing a car wearing a thong IMO is not going to garner the very support and acceptance that is dearly needed. There is so much negitivity towards our commuinity I feel a bit of restraint is really needed especially if one wants be friendly with the neighbours and have them alongside us and aligning with what we strive to be.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Glad to see the police handled so professionally. Getting pulled over while dressed used to be one of my biggest worries, but of all the calls police have to deal with daily, I'm sure a guy dressed as a woman would be a break from their stressful profession. I'm thinking it might actually be easier to get out of a ticket while dressed!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Police around here are so used to things like this so its a non issue.
    They are trained to handle trans people because we have a fairness ordinance in my city.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    My question is, do any of your neighbors have an ax to grind for other reasons, and were you loud? I can understand being upset about noise but people should always communicate with the neighbors if there's an issue. You don't go straight to the cops unless there's a serious axe to grind.
    Life is too short to be boring.

Banned Spammer
    I agree Allison I think there is way more going on here than a thong.

I think if you are going to present as a woman,then play by the
    rules and Try o present as a Lady
    There are lots of things women wear that are cool sexy non restrictive .
    A long t shirt
    A crop or bikini toP
    Short shorts
    All fun you look good
    Everyone happy

Enough about the thong
    Tell us about the Corvette
    JAS
    Last edited by Jean. Ann; 08-20-2019 at 03:46 AM.

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    I wouldn’t have called the police, but I wouldn’t want ANY of my neighbors polishing their cars in just a thong. There’s a fine line between “do what you want” and “have some courtesy”.
    This, exactly.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

Post a picture of your Corvette.

Forget pictures of a Corvette, what about dressing properly?

Banned Spammer
    I want to see pics of the car and you in a thong working on it.
    I need a visual reference.

Platinum Member
    I know that some people may complain about the public appearance of even a modestly dressed transgender. It happened to me once. I was in the habit of taking a casual walk at sunset in the vicinity of my RV. Someone complained, and a constable stopped me on one such walk to ask what I was up to. We had a good conversation and he assured me I wouldn’t be bothered again.

Now, had I been out in a thong (with or without ribbon), I would guess there would have been a different outcome. Personally, I think that the excuse of it being hot and not wanting to scratch the paint were both rather thin excuses. I also feel that those of us who wish to be out and seen should do so with some considerations to the kind of impression being given.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I do not think either a man or genetic woman or anyone else should wear a thong in public

JAS

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    Some people just love telling others what to do. .
    The fact is that it was an outright lie. They said to the cops, "There's a naked man in the garage". I was in my garage wearing a pink thong with a blue ribbon bow. I wear just panties in the summer time with and without a shirt all the time outside in my yard, emptying the trash, checking the mail, answering the door, and in the garden. The cops thought it was okay. Good thing they can't see in the pool area (I have a 6ft fence) because I'm typically naked. I have no issues with my body. My neighbor's wife stands out in the yard in her bra and panties using her cell phone. Nobody blinked. Maybe it was some drive by. Anyway the real funny part about the scenario was when the cop showed up, it started pouring down raining and he go soaking wet for nothing.

Silver Member
    What year is the Corvette? Should have posted a picture of it polished.

Quote Originally Posted by monalisa View Post
    What year is the Corvette? Should have posted a picture of it polished.
    It's a 2004, black convertible. Photo not necessary.

Does anyone else wish this thread would go away?

Banned Spammer
    Some CDers just like to shock people and push things to the max just to see how far they can go.
    Not my thing but if its yours you have to deal with the consequences.

I don't remember all the details, but some years ago here in the wilds of Nebraska there was a similar incident. A man, who either lost a bet or succumbed to a dare, was wearing a set of ladies thong panties and little or nothing else in the parking lot of the local Walmart. Naturally someone called the police. The police spoke with the man (by definition a crossdresser since he was wearing women's clothing), and released him since he was breaking no law.

I think things like this ( wearing a thong to wax a car late at night) do not throw a good light on our community at all and don't help acceptance for us one little bit.

Bobbi, if that is the case what about how people present themselves all over the world, anime in Japan where some dress as if they are cartoon characters or others like little sissy girls with petticoats and bows? What about grunge, gothe, mini skirts when they first came out (all those young girls are s***s, bikini bathing suits? They plowed through all the criticism and did their own thing to where much of it filtered into modern fashion which many of us copy.

In our world, maybe not your small town, one person or a few, who present differently do no harm to their own segment of society. Yes, maybe a few innocent or prudish people may be scandalized, but also maybe they are overly prudish and conservative and hate change in anything. They are also bad for our whole society because they let emotions rule their thinking. The vast majority of people are sane and have enough common sense to know that that little dark gothe girl is not a deranged person to be avoided and she does not represent the whole of society, and will probably grow up to be a very nice and wonderful person having left the gothe behind to join society like most of us eventually do. That same vast majority also knows that a crossdresser who presents as a sexy woman when out does not represent the whole. Therefore, one person in a thoing washing a car may offend some, though not the lady across the street who smokes a cigarette in a bra and bikini bottom, and a few CD's and even trans people who dopp not dress the way you and others think they should do not affect your own life and interactions with others. They are they, and you are you, and people know that distinction and do not judge all based on a few. The ones that don't know the difference are not worthy of our concerns..