Thread: Nice relaxing day.

Nice relaxing day.

My wife and I went and visited some friends, then got home about 5PM. I went out to the shop to do some putzing on my motorcycles. I came in later and my wife was getting dinner ready. I took a shower and relaxed for a bit. It wasn't long and she called that dinner was ready. I showed up in a dress, pantyhose, heels and had my water balloon boobs and bra too. Only comment from my wife was, "Oh! You got dressed up! You should have told me so I could have slipped on something too." We had dinner, cuddled on the couch and watched some weird sci-fi/horror movie and then time for lights out.

Platinum Member
    Needless to say I am envious. I went back and read some prior posts. Your wife went from no dressing even when she was not home to what seems to me is full acceptance. I read a post from two years ago that she had a change of mind without divulging why she changed her mind. Perhaps, some deep reflection upon a long term marriage? Glad you had a great day.

Sounds nice! Got to love it when that happens.

Pumped, That's great you got some time with your wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Needless to say I am envious. I went back and read some prior posts. Your wife went from no dressing even when she was not home to what seems to me is full acceptance. I read a post from two years ago that she had a change of mind without divulging why she changed her mind. Perhaps, some deep reflection upon a long term marriage? Glad you had a great day.
    She definitely is a keeper. She went from absolute rejection to acceptance in a couple years or so. I think she realized a few things, one, I was miserable not dressing and when I got stressed out from work or life in general, I was better when able to dress. Second, we had a fantastic marriage already and she figured out I was not going any where. Also we talk. Hours of discussing my dressing and where I want to go with it. I don't see it being anything more than around the house. She was concerned that I wanted to hit the streets, I don't see that happening.

My other love is high heels. We have discussed that to the extreme too. I do wear some very androgynous women's boots almost daily and maybe I might step that up and wear more feminine shoes in public, in drab, and she is ok with it. Her concerns are the same as mine with wearing heels. It may never happen in public and I am ok with it.

She asked me about wigs and makeup and I told her I have an interest in trying to look more feminine and asked her when I was ready I wanted her help. Again, it may never happen.

I am pretty content to do what I can from the neck down and keep it in private.

Gold Member
    You are a very lucky person. My wife was that way also, I miss her, she passed about 7 years ago.
    Rader

sounds like you had a fabulous ending to yesterday and please don't forget to give her a big hug!

You so I have a great wife

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    I [...] had my water balloon boobs and bra too.
    Wait, your bra was made of water balloons? How does that work?

Seems like a fun evening.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

It sounds like a wonderful day. So happy for you.

Great day and great wife.