Thread: Photo shoot and fun story

Photo shoot and fun story

So Friday, in preparation for a photo shoot I went to one of the nail salons for a Mani/Pedi/Tips and polish. I had gone there last year for Halloween to get the same done. I was chatting with the receptionist for about 15 minutes before I was seated. Told her about he photo shoot and explained it was in Pinup style, and I also added a couple of other outfits besides the Pinup.

So shoot was a blast, two hour, lots of changing and posing. have to wait three weeks for the photos from the photographer though... So after the shoot, I am still dressed. Had a white oxford button down shirt, and Capri Jeans, with some Wedge shoes on. Wig and Makeup still. I walk in the nail salon and I get a "Hi Ma'am how can we help you". I walk right up to the counter, and I am no more that 18 inches from the same receptionist, I start smiling and then say "Do you remember me from yesterday" and needless to say she loses it. Oh My God! I cannot believe the change in appearance! I would have never recognized you."

the lady that directs the nail techs, recognized me by the nail color as I had here help me pick out the color to match my lipstick. It was a great time at the shoot, and fun getting the nail tips off again. Had a great day!

If you are in the DFW area I recommend the Sugar Shack Salon in Arlington. The Ladies there did my wig and Makeup, for $120.

Sounds like a great photo shot. I'm glad you were able to have a little fun with the receptionist.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Can't wait to see your pics!