Yesterday my wife and I had planned on going out and doing a whole day of girl stuff. Turned out the kids had changed their plans and so we had to change ours too. So after the kids left I got dressed casual skirt and blouse and we went out for breakfast. We went to Denny's and wasn't given a second look by anyone. Then our next mission was to get some new glasses for my wife at Eyeglass World. We went in and picked out some new frames and sat down with a SA. When the SA asked if my wife had been there before she said yes as she was there when we bought my glasses a couple months ago. She then asked for a phone number. We ended up giving her my phone number so she could find the account. She says " that number comes up as John... that's not you" and she seemed very confused so she asked for the number again. She just couldn't seem to figure out I was a man! Sitting across the desk from me! It was absolutely delightful! Apparently I was passing very well and I apparently don't give myself enough credit for that. How awesome 😊😊😊