Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Cute or Clever Lines you have thought up to use if caught Crossdressing

Any Cute or Clever Lines you have thought up to use if caught Crossdressing

Any cute or clever lines you have thought of to use if you are caught wearing some silly women's attire. Lines that might deflect or defuse the situation, The one below appears to not be working that well!

xxccv.jpg

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I stayed away from developing any kind of clever response if I had been caught, the fear of additional consequences was too great.

However, now that I'm out and about there have been a couple of occasions where I've had to present my male ID while presenting en femme. My current line is "I'm trying a new look."
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'll tell u another that won't work: "Oh, that bra's not mine!"

If your SO is like mine was? She'll assume u brought another woman home while she was out!

And, mine assumed that without me saying a word!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Getting caught by a S/O is not the tine for cute, glib one-liners.

Platinum Member
    I don't think cute or cleaver will work if and when a wife initially discovers her husband all dolled up as a woman. Or wearing some of her clothes. Maybe after there has been some acceptance or tolerance and she find her husband dolled up, he can get away with some playful banter.

My wife did discover me wearing one of her nylon nightgowns one night when I made a trip to the kitchen for a glass of water. She walked in on me and asked why I was wearing it. I told her I liked the feel of the nylon. It was no big deal. For a while we did incorporate floor length nylon gowns into "bedroom play." We even shopped together for them. She did buy me hosiery and garter belts. It was not until later when my interests went further than the nylon gowns that the "shit hit the wall." It was the vivid red Vanity Fair bra that our daughter yanked from the bottom drawer of my armoire that did it. When y wife and I ended up having "The Talk" I said something akin to finding my female side or something "stupid" like that, she threw back at me "Tell me about your female side when you have a baby!" I decided at that time it was better to just tell her the truth which is "I don't know why I do what I do!"

There are many sites on the internet with those cartoons of a woman discovering her husband in women's clothing. I do get a chuckle from them. I don't think my wife thinks they're funny.

this is a line a heard used one night. We were read by some folks on the street. They said "You're not a girl you're a man" My friend looked right at them and said "thank you, I almost forgot" It left them kind of speechless
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I know a LOT of women that would have EXCORIATED your wife for that comment. 1) women are more than baby making machines, and 2) it implies that women who don’t or can’t have children are somehow “less” or not real women.

Banned Read only
    You all need to stop taking robbiegirl's posts so seriously. IMHO her posts are always just fishing for free erotic stories.

Banned Read only
    Robbie,
    I have a fun story but not about being caught .

We were meeting up at a shopping village , a group of us sometimes meet up for coffee and some late night shopping . I parked my car next to a guy with two GGs in tow , he watched me park and as I started to walk away he called to me , " You didn't park that very well did you MATE !" I just looked over my shoulder , smiled and said , " What do you expect from a blond !! " I just left them with three mouths agape !

Silver Member
    Fantastic comeback, Teresa. That may be the finest example ever of owning your narrative. Bra-vo!

Robbie, maybe nothing works to get a CD out of hot water in Texas.

My response would be, who said Halloween can not be whatever day you want it to be. x

Banned Read only
    Robbie ,
    Again not a being caught story but just turning the situation around .

We had been asked to make a presentation to a NHS delegation in a lecture theatre at a large hospital , afterwards I finally found my way out of the correct exit and was making my way to the car park , two ladies were chatting and both stopped to look me up and down , I smiled and began to walk away but the devil was in me so I went back and said to them , " Can you believe I entered this hospital dressed as a man and came out looking like this ( I was wearing a smart jacket over a LBD with wedges ) and I only came to visit a patient !" I left them both in stitches !

Cartoon is pretty much how it is. I was caught by a cop that pulled me over once. I told him i was trying to see what life is like for women, He was fine. I also have opened up to store cashiers. Just laughed it all off.

Good post. I can't wait to read more. I always wanted to be ready with something better than 'lost a bet'

The only one I've ever come up with is one in response to a child's question. It goes something like this:

Do you ever play dress-up? You know, like maybe pretend you're a super hero, a policeman, a fireman, a doctor or an astronaut.

Well sometimes big people like to play dress-up. I've already done the super hero dress-up. Once I dressed up as Wonder Woman on Halloween. Today I'm dressed up as a pretty woman. Do I look like a pretty woman to you. Don't forget to ask your mom and dad what kind of costume would be right for you to dress up in.

I hope something like that would be affirming, and not get me chastised by the parents.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Jaycie the old "I lost a bet" excuse nobody believes anyway so no need to even try that one.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    My doctor recommended compression hose to help with restless leg years ago. So I did pantyhose, it was cheaper.

After heart surgery, my sternum needed support. Surgeon recommended a binder, which insurance wouldn't pay for. Upon discussion, per her suggestion, I went sports bra shopping. Both my mom and mother in law know I wear bras for "medical reasons." I used the same logic with panties (briefs)- where the vein was taken out of my leg went up towards my groin. So most of my drab underwear and men's pants didn't fit comfortably. So now they also know I wear women's jeans and panties. Not a problem with either of them.
    Life is too short to be boring.

Gee, lets think.... unsuspecting wife walks in, to find hubby dolled up and 'swishing' around...….

Yeah, definitely time for a witty and carefree response... not!

Knowledgeable and condoning wife, yeah go for light hearted whimsey. Of course, if she has had a horrible day, she might not be in the mood for your shenanigans.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycie View Post
    Good post. I can't wait to read more. I always wanted to be ready with something better than 'lost a bet'
    Silly rabbit! Tricks are for kids! And believe me, NO ONE believes that line.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Women's clothes? These are my clothes. Most women can't fit in XS tops and size 2 short shorts!

Banned Read only
    This is hilarious. I'll remember to use some variation of this. I was starting to hunch over a lot so my doctor recommended I wear a boned waist cincher. Great for posture. Then I was sitting up so straight that it put undue pressure on my spine and he recommended a D Cup silicone breast plate to balance out my upper body. Then he said I was at risk of getting skin cancer so he gave me an open-ended prescription to Sephora cosmetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Allison Chaynes View Post
    My doctor recommended compression hose to help with restless leg years ago. So I did pantyhose, it was cheaper.

After heart surgery, my sternum needed support. Surgeon recommended a binder, which insurance wouldn't pay for. Upon discussion, per her suggestion, I went sports bra shopping. Both my mom and mother in law know I wear bras for "medical reasons." I used the same logic with panties (briefs)- where the vein was taken out of my leg went up towards my groin. So most of my drab underwear and men's pants didn't fit comfortably. So now they also know I wear women's jeans and panties. Not a problem with either of them.

"Open ended prescription to Sephora" ? Are we to believe this or is this a fantasy?
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

No lines from me, but loved the reading

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    You all need to stop taking robbiegirl's posts so seriously. IMHO her posts are always just fishing for free erotic stories.
    Yup... this ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Getting caught by a S/O is not the tine for cute, glib one-liners.
    Exactly. No matter how funny a comment is, there is still a right and a wrong time to make it....
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi46 View Post
    "Open ended prescription to Sephora" ? Are we to believe this or is this a fantasy?
    haha yeah I read this as a jest, nothing more
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan