Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Cute or Clever Lines you have thought up to use if caught Crossdressing

Thanks VS Fan !

I just try and bring a little fun and humor to the Board

I wish the ladies that now know my humor and interests would just ignore my posts, instead of being mean.

Good Lord people - relax! They have this thing called "humor" nowadays; you should check it out.

If we can't have a bit of fun with dressing then why bother? We're not solving world climate issues here.

> I've had to present my male ID while presenting en femme. My current line is "I'm trying a new look."

Ha ha I love this. I think humor is the best way to deal with many situations, like Teresa's ones. It tells people that you're ok with it and this really isn't such a big deal.

When I was 17 I told a school friend that I like to CD, he said I like to see that.

After I got fully dressed he said "you look great lets go walk around"

We ended up sitting in a park, I was loving it until a car pulled up and parked at one end of the park and 5 older guys got out and started walking towards us.

I thought "OH CRAP" got up and started walking towards the opposite exit of the park, my friend beat feet. In heels I couldn't keep up with him.

Meanwhile the guys started fallowing me saying "hay honey hang with us and have a beer" I ran like the dickens and hopped a few fences in heels.

I reached home but when I looked through the door window I saw my farther watching TV so I ran to the garage when the guys finally caught up to me.

They asked why did I run, we only want to hang out. then one said "hey you're so and so's brother I ended up telling them "I did it on a dare".
    boy was my heart poundin
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

You can say you WON a bet!
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Robbiegirl, I always enjoy your posts, keep going. 😁
    Crissy

Well, I've never been caught fully dressed, but I do run out to the neighborhood 7-11 occasionally in heels late at night for soda pop. Once I thought it was harmless and one of the neighborhood 20 something girls was working as a cashier there. She commented on my manicure asking me where I got them done. I told her and she suggested 2 other places. Yes, the whole conversation was awkward. Then she said "I heard your heels when you walked in". I sort of said "oh uh, I like to wear them" and she smiled and said "yes, I know." So, I didn't really actually have any witty responses. Still, it wasn't the end of the world.

When I'm thinking about excuses if caught by anyone I know, it come to my mind "because I like it" or "I was born that way", but in reality as a scaredy cat I'm, I would probably just stood there speech less and waited what will happen.

Just look down at yourself briefly, look up, say: “I got dressed in the dark this morning. I guess I grabbed the wrong clothes. No wonder so many people were complimenting me on my look today.” Then wink and keep on walking.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Philips View Post
    Well, I've never been caught fully dressed, but I do run out to the neighborhood 7-11 occasionally in heels late at night for soda pop. Once I thought it was harmless and one of the neighborhood 20 something girls was working as a cashier there. She commented on my manicure asking me where I got them done. I told her and she suggested 2 other places. Yes, the whole conversation was awkward. Then she said "I heard your heels when you walked in". I sort of said "oh uh, I like to wear them" and she smiled and said "yes, I know." So, I didn't really actually have any witty responses. Still, it wasn't the end of the world.
    That sounds perfect Kim! You didn't need a witty response, she was letting you know that she knows you wear heels and it's ok. All you say to that is - thanks, and smile. And keep doing exactly what you're doing.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    It would depend on who caught you.
    If it was your sister and this was her reaction to catching you in her clothes

sister's reaction.jpg

You might be able to think of something if it's even close to Halloween.

On the other hand, if it was your mother...

That time!.jpg

It better be right close to Halloween!

Rhonda, I like your response. It has just enough sarcasm, and still doesn't admit anything.

Another one along that line could be, "I just wanted to see if anyone would notice."

Dana I once saw a cartoon in Playboy where an older man was getting dressed and pulling up his stockings. The title below, "Now we don our gay apparel."
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 08-22-2019 at 02:03 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Here you go Steffi

zxcv.jpg

Wow, wow!

A cartoon aficionado with a "card catalog". Remember those old library things?

I haven't read Playboy in years, since I borrowed my father's that he had hidden in his dresser. That cartoon must be very old!

But in my mind's eye, he was wearing fishnet stockings. So long ago, who knows.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 08-23-2019 at 10:40 AM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

How about this if confronted by a total stranger "My parole officer said would help curb my violent tendencies". 😜

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    Here you go Steffi

zxcv.jpg
    Funny, as is this one

Christmas Surprise.jpg

Gracious Colleague looking_good's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    "I'm trying a new look."
    THANK YOU! I shall steal this line shamelessly.
    Simply an avid clothing enthusiast...

"I knew I should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque!"

Sorry Robbiegirl,
    I can only think of the clever reply hours after getting caught!
    luv J

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    I just say hello in the friendliest manner possible and I judge their reaction from there. If you respond nicely and talk to me, cool. If it's anything else at all I just leave immediately

"It was dark when I got up, and would you believe I put on my partners clothes by mistake!"

I've used that one on many occasions
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around

I always like Eddie Izzards line in response to why do you wear women’s clothes. “They’re not women’s clothes, they’re my clothes. I bought them.”
    Rebecca Bas

In certain situations I do like to respond with a pithy comeback; but i'm not sure that this is one of those times. I think I would just smile, be honest about what i'm doing and let it go from there. In cases like this I think, generally speaking, you are better off being honest. The other person knows what is going on so nothing you say will change his or her opinion. If they are narrow minded nothing you say will make a difference; but if they are decent individuals they may appreciate your honesty.

In the locker room my buddy saw my panties and said how long you been wearing them?
    Ever since my wife found them in my car...

A guy said to me, are you a dude?
    I use to be...

Why do you want to be a woman?
    Science proves that woman live longer...

Are you a man or woman?
    I went abroad, and came back a broad...
    paula

How about

[Puzzled look]
    Oh, you must be mistaking me for my brother. A lot of people say we look very much alike, well ... except for the obvious differences. We used to have a lot of fun messing with people's minds when we were younger.

I'm not sure that I'm sufficiently passible, or a good enough actress to pull it off.

Or

I'm the real thing; it's my sister who likes to dress as a man. She's done it, like forever.

Can the boy you handle the consequesnce that he is an FtM crossdresser

Silver Member
    There's a girl in my heart and head that must come out at times.