Thread: trans on main and main

trans on main and main

i just thought about it this am, if you had told me 10 years ago i would be sitting at the entrance to Asbury park NJ outside at a table in a dress and heels id of thought you were crazy, but here i am....crazy is as crazy does so if your driving by stop in and say wazzup
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I think that is a common thought for some of us. "OMG, here we are sitting in this great restaurant, eating dinner, drinking wine, and I used to come here in male mode before." Just one of those priceless moments in our interesting lives, if we have the courage to go for it!

Did you mean "hey whats up Doc" (Bugs Bunny) seriously though you did well first time doing things like that are hard as it was for me today, a seperate post will be done on this.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Read only
    Mykell,
    It's great to go from crazy to nomality ! I guess some of us should consider ourselves lucky to be in a position enjoy it now .

Mykell, Crazy? Absolutely not. I someone with a crystal ball would have told me 10 years ago that I would be wearing feminine clothing I would have though they were nuts. Although it might have prompted me to start dressing sooner.

Enjoy the day!!!
    Robin

Banned Read only
    I think the same thing every time I go out, and it's a wonderful feeling.

I know.the feeling. If your would have told me a year ago I would have been wearing girls tops with a skirt for an entire week and with a bra and forms for three days. I would have called you crazy. But that's what happened for me this week.

I visited Asbury Park for the first time two weeks ago. What a interesting place. I think it would be a good place to dress for the first time.

Hi Mykell,

It is truly a marvel what someone can do when someone wants it that badly and gets more and more self confident
    You also picked a great weekend here in NJ to people walk along the boardwalk. Good on you !

Does it not feel wonderful? Enjoy! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Lululover View Post
    I visited Asbury Park for the first time two weeks ago. What a interesting place. I think it would be a good place to dress for the first time.

hardly ever go into town, but they have spent a large amount of resources fixing everything up, the gays make it nice and then the hipsters want to take it over.

thanks for the replies peeps....it was something i slowly did, i had made planters for the club so even in the hotter weather i would have to water the plants, need to pick better varieties here as the harsh sun prevails, then the club has not shared the new internet password and i could get free wifi from my provider if i sat outside which i started doing, when no-one is there its my preferred way to to pass time if im not writing my memoirs working on any little projects i do while im there alone.

so allz a sudden i realized what i was actually doing and decided to post.
    Attachment 307083
    i guess a little attitude helps

its so rewarding when folks show up....the venue is underutilized though. would love to have some jersey girls show up in better numbers with nice activities to do. baby steps i guess....
    Last edited by mykell; 09-06-2019 at 06:52 PM.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that