I got that Mikki before you started typing your reply. Are you saying that it is wrong and should be prevented? My point is so what? Let the 6' micro wearing person have their own moment. They know they stand out and they like or at least accept that. Why do we have to judge here and insinuate stop it, I don't like it, it hurts me, it hurts us all? We don't have to like anything, but to make cause around here that it is wrong, when it is not? I do not understand that.

It may upset some people, but you still do your drag presentations and are proud of that, which you should be. Why should we denigrate the good feeling one has when dressing the way that they want? Leave them alone. They are not hurting anyone. We shouldn't judge and should just let others live their life. What about the people that think any man or transgender person dressing as anything but their birth sex is wrong and should stop, preferably with vert stiff laws and penalties? Who sets the rules to define what is bad or good?

It should not be controlled (should it be controlled?) except for legal laws for indecent exposure, most written with a lot of common sense behind them. Whoever is without sin cast the first stone! Beauty and ugliness is in the eye of the beholder and should not be a rule set by someone else. I fight for freedom for all even if I dislike some parts of it. I keep my mouth shut about those parts I have trouble with(unless I think that they are discriminating) because they have so little consequences for most people. I think that we all should support each other, even if there is something that may be a little different in our thinking.