It seems so long ago now but when I got the courage up to buy my first outfit I was in drab that day and nervously bought a skirt and co ordinating top to go with it too nervous to ask about trying it on so paid and left and getting home found the top was too small so went back that day right away the SA I now know as Sandrine kindly took me round the shop selecting tops she thought might suit me and said out of the blue "you can try it on if you like. it fitted jand looked just right on me. That was the start of a pleasant joiurney which I cherish to this very day.
Time went on and subsequent visits slowly and carefully expanded my wardrobe I got to know Sandrine on first name terms and her collegue Marinette and it became pleasure to go in there as by then we were all on first name terms and I got a lot of help from both of them.
As life turns out Marinette left with some sort of wrist problem and not long after to my horror Sandrine also went, I was a bit sad losing a couple of lovely friends I both liked both on a professional and personal level.
After that there was a slight change of SA's and then the shop closed.I liked that shop, it always had a good selection and the prices were good, however I knew there was another branch in another town close by and this Monday I called in and there was Sandrine! she rushed over arms out "Robert" it was lovely, of course I was dressed as I am, almost 24/7 now.
So here I am back to square one , with Sandrine who still helps with what will look right on me.
To me the little things matter and occasions like this make the very act of dressing a nice time tinged with happiness with people like Sandrine.