Thread: Sandrine my favourit SA is back!

Sandrine my favourit SA is back!

It seems so long ago now but when I got the courage up to buy my first outfit I was in drab that day and nervously bought a skirt and co ordinating top to go with it too nervous to ask about trying it on so paid and left and getting home found the top was too small so went back that day right away the SA I now know as Sandrine kindly took me round the shop selecting tops she thought might suit me and said out of the blue "you can try it on if you like. it fitted jand looked just right on me. That was the start of a pleasant joiurney which I cherish to this very day.
    Time went on and subsequent visits slowly and carefully expanded my wardrobe I got to know Sandrine on first name terms and her collegue Marinette and it became pleasure to go in there as by then we were all on first name terms and I got a lot of help from both of them.
    As life turns out Marinette left with some sort of wrist problem and not long after to my horror Sandrine also went, I was a bit sad losing a couple of lovely friends I both liked both on a professional and personal level.
    After that there was a slight change of SA's and then the shop closed.I liked that shop, it always had a good selection and the prices were good, however I knew there was another branch in another town close by and this Monday I called in and there was Sandrine! she rushed over arms out "Robert" it was lovely, of course I was dressed as I am, almost 24/7 now.
    So here I am back to square one , with Sandrine who still helps with what will look right on me.
    To me the little things matter and occasions like this make the very act of dressing a nice time tinged with happiness with people like Sandrine.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

How wonderful! Acceptance/friendship like that is such an amazing gift and treasure!
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Next time I go back there I will ask after marinette is she who helped me with my first bra, that was another memorable time for me and featured in a thread I made long ago. Sure its lovely people like Sandrine and Marinette that can make a crossdressers life and give them the the confidence to go further in their lives.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I envy u chatty, small town girls. I grew up in a small town where everyone knew everyone. Then, Los Angeles consumed our entire county!

Now, all the thrifts r big businesses here, with waiting lines for a cashier. And, all new employees whenever I return to shop!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Bobbi, That is so nice you found Sandrine, a good friend and a good SA.
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 08-22-2019 at 02:47 AM.
    Crissy

Wonderful experiences, may they continue forever. Thanks for sharing.

AllieSF, Thank you for your lovely words of encouragement? I appreciate that very much.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So glad you found your friend Bobbi.

Bobbi, I'm glad that you found your favorite SA again. Nothing better than being accepted and helped.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Bobbie,
    It is a sad fact that SAs move on quickly in the retail trade , you just get to know them and they've gone so it must have been wonderful to find one again .

To walk in there and see Sandrine from maybe 30mtrs away and to get such a greeting from her was amazing, I was like a long lost soldier returning! memories like this live with me for ever.
    next time i will ask after Marinette she was the one i had a bra fitting time with.Both of the lovely women to know and to be friends with as well.

Charming! Most touching, too. Thank you for sharing.

Having found Sandrine again has helped make my life more complete, I went into her shop just this afternoon because for a long time I wanted a summer dress, Sandrine was there and helped imeasureably at one point coming into the changing room where I was and seeing me in my bra and panties in between trying on what she had brought me. As it was none were quite right but a further search with her resulted in finding a a lovely satin dress which was quite right and asking her if I looked right as well. I have known Sandrine now for maybe 3 years, one says the SA'S are there to sell and make the customer feel good but where I am with Sandrine she tells me if something does not suit me. I decide to buy two of these dresses, having changed back into the skirt and top I went in with, Sandrine asked me was I going to walk round up in the village later having said yes to the bar for a cool drink and added that my skirt and blouse were too hot for outside whereupon she said change into this one, cut off the tickets, I changed into it payed for the dresses and went to leave, Sandrine followed me to the door, something she had never done before and came close to me to be kissed on both cheeks, which is customry here but not on leaving except if that person is special, of course Sandrine is special to me.
    Last edited by Bobbi46; 08-26-2019 at 10:42 AM. Reason: spelling and grammar errors

Wow Bobbi. I'm guessing from your latest post that something in your demeanour has communicated to Sandrine just how much her interactions have meant to you. It sounded very much like reciprocation.

I'm very happy for you that you found her again.

Abbie, thank you for your kind words, I think what I have with Sandrine is apart from how accepting she is towards dressers I seek her advice when doubtful about an item of clothing and she gives back with genuine and well intended advice, she has lead me allong the path of buying clothes best suited to me. Reconnecting with Sandrine has been a dream come true and we were good friends when she was at the other branch(now closed) I thiink she was genuinely happy to see me the the first time again plus this afternoon she told me what days she works in the shop so I truly think she likes me as a good friend.
    So much has happened these last two weeks or so it is all so very nice.

As a friend, maybe you should invite her for an after work coffee, refreshing drink or a glass of wine? Hmmmm ..... One can dream .... about friends who truly are friends with no strings attached. Thanks for sharing Bobbie because it is so similar to me, when I meet someone special, a special human being, and we talk and greet one another, and then one day we are having a glass of wine and having a deeper and more personal conversation. The more we get out the more we learn and experience that most people are very nice people, and some others are even nicer! Then life does get better and we start to see more colors, smell more flowers, love ourselves more because we too are good people.

Bobbi, that is fantastic that you found your friend. I know that I appreciate it when the sales staff are helpful, it sounds like you have a kindred spirit with this one. Cheers .
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Next time I will ask her if she would like to have coffee with me, its not often in time one comes across a person like Sandrine a kindred spirit is a lovely way to refer to her. I have met many sales peop^le over the years but never have I become so close to one as I have with Sandrine. For her to just pull the curtain aside of the changing room to bring another dress for me to try and to see me in my bra and panties and to see nothing out of the ordinary in doing so goes to show how comfortable she must be with me and likewise I was not preturbed for her to see me in my underwear, it just seemed to be a natural thing to do. Yes there is the beginnings of a deep rooted friendship blossoming with her.
    Also this afternoon I was telling her how my life has become one of dressing every day. She took all of this in in a natural easing going way, one of interest, I don't suppose she comes across many like us prepared to discuss openly our way of life.
    tahoegirrl, I was very sad when the original shop closed only bumping into Sandrine once in another hyper market with her daughter and a very brief chat too but to go to the next branch of the same name and to receive a loud "Robert" and a beaming smile was a picture for me to treasure for a long time, plus this afternoon she made a point of telling me which days of the week she will be working was another indication of a beautiful friendship growing.