Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To the ones with supportive spouses.

I hope you dont mind me answering... I AM the supportive wife... and I speak to Sam the same way about clothes whether he is dressed or not... Sam usually points out clothes that would look good on me (that I would normally not consider). I will sometimes point out things that will look good on him but we havent had time to clothing shop lately with a baby. I do give him things from my wardrobe though that I think would look good on him.. and vice versa...

I never forget that Sam is a male when he is dressed.. at the back of my mind.. he is Sam... who is coincidentally a genetic male... There's no switch that suddenly turns off to say.. "Sam is female!"

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    When I am lucky enough to be able to go out with my wife, aside from a GNO, the conversation tends to drop off because I don't have too feminine a voice. She prefers me to be male, but understands that I have this side of me that needs to come out from time to time. She is always shopping and looking for me for femme stuff, whether i am dressed male or female. We complement each other when shopping, does this look good on me, or on her, etc. She is rather affectionate, But sometimes she misses the intimacy that she only gets from my male self. Sometimes its a struggle to get her to go out with me dressed, but it does happen from time to time, and I do enjoy it when it happens. I try to tell her I am still me, no matter how I am dressed, but I don't think she believes that, at least not yet. She is quite the fashion advisor.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll: