Thread: Seeing your twin sister

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar

Seeing your twin sister

Guys check out girls, I mean we all do it, well I do at least. I didn't used to do it as much though. The more I've embraced dressing the more fascinated I am with women's bodies, styles and mannerisms. Have you ever happened upon a girl and thought, "That could be me." Just a slight chromosome adjustment. I saw a woman last night at the store and thought if I was a girl that would me. Same height, same weight, same hair color, similar facial features. If my shorts were a few inches shorter we would have even had the same clothes.

Yes absolutely. I was watching a woman in a bar recently because I kept thinking she reminds me of someone, but who? Same basic face shape, hair color and general style although she doesn't have bangs (a fringe) which I think looks better than whoever I'm thinking of. Oh. It's me. She reminds me of dressed me.

I check out girls all the time. Some times I'm looking at them some times I'm looking at what they have on.
    Angie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. I started dressing late in life. So, any women that, "could be my twin sister", looks unshapely, old, and unattractive to me!

Since Sherry is only about 23, I prefer to imitate the looks of women much younger, with fem figures, and much more attractive than I am!

43P1290501 (640x624).jpg
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 08-24-2019 at 08:19 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sarah, when completely dressed, I look just like my sister.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I can’t say I’ve ever experienced that but I’ve been told that I bear an uncanny resemblance to Raja/Sutan Amrull. I take it as a compliment of the highest order.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I check out GGs and regularly see ladies I would like to think ‘could’ be my twin sister, but in reality it’s just my imagination. No harm in some wishful hoping.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    No. I started dressing late in life. So, any women that, "could be my twin sister", look unshapely, old, and unattractive to me!

Since Sherry is only about 23, I prefer to imitate the looks of women much younger, with fem figures, and much more attractive than I am!

43P1290501 (640x624).jpg
    look like someone is enjoying your pole dancing skill!

Yes........my sister,.............Debra

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Xam, cute post!

Actually, that's from one of my stories. I would NEVER try serious pole dancing in that outfit!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Sarah, when completely dressed, I look just like my sister.
    That happens sometimes

blonde sister twin.jpg

I am almost six foot six, and i have very seldom seen many GGs that tall. Only very few, ever. But, i have know several six foot two women, and sadly, they rejected me for shorter men. I did copy ones look, some though, and if she ever met me , there would be two Alices.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 08-26-2019 at 06:48 PM.

You are not alone, Sarah. For quite some time I have found myself checking out the ladies and scrutinizing everything about them. I watch their mannerisms, what they are wearing, their hair, makeup, nails shoes, etc. I guess I am trying learn as much as I can by watching them. I can't say that I have seen my sister in my travels.

Hi Sarah, it is funny that you mention watching women...I am more opt now to be looking at the outfit and wondering if it would work on me. I never thought about seeing a twin or sister but looking at my pictures...I see my mom's daughter. Cheers.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

I do like to look at what women are wearing and wonder how it would look on me. I love heels and will see a woman wearing a nice pair and think about what it would be like wearing them.

No twin but sister.
    The first time I achieved dressing and a decent make up (after years doing it) my wife told me i look the same as my sister. When one of my sons saw me said I look like my mon.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    When in 100% girl mode I resemble my Mother
    I'm a lot like her in most aspects just that she was tiny and I am not.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-27-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Similar to Traci G, my wife tells me I look like my mother when I'm dressed. Not in physique, but definitely in some facial features.

Karen

I have had times when dressed that I see an amazing resemblance to one of my sisters. What really surprised me though was one day I tried the SnapChat gender filter. Of course it made me look much younger, but I looked so much like my youngest daughter it shocking. And, yes, I think she is pretty!

Molly

Never had that experience.
    I think it would be awesome to see a GG that could be my twin. The closest I came was one halloween when I dressed up. Of course there were photos and when I showed them to my parents my mom commented to my dad, "wanna see what your daughter would have looked like if we had one?".
    Little did they know how close they were...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Yup, even in boy mode, i looked like my older sister. In Girl mode, she and I could be twins. Same height, same body build, same hair color. There is subtle maleness to my face but otherwise, twiners.

Oh yes, I am told, no matter what mode I'm in, that I am the spitting image of my Mother in looks and shape, which makes me smile!

I not only look but study women. I look at their mannerisms, their clothing, speech and make up.
    I will be envious at times wishing we could change places.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_hillcrest View Post
    Have you ever happened upon a girl and thought, "That could be me."
    Oh, yes. Plenty of times in fact. I find myself a tiny bit envious when I see them.

When I was much younger I looked like my sister but 40 years and nearly 80 pounds heavier I look like my Mom.
    Last edited by Tammy Lynn Tx; 09-02-2019 at 11:13 PM. Reason: changed wording