Thread: Day off.

Day off.

My job comes with a "4-10s Schedule"; so I'm sitting here, dressed sloppy but comfortable, watching TV while I've got a load of panties in the laundry. How does everyone else spend a day off to themselves?

I spend my day off a lot like you, laundry, organizing, but I do try to get into the wild, if even a quick outing. Just that time I spend after getting all enfemme and seeing myself in the full length mirror still gives me pause. Thanks for asking I have Tuesday off and looking forward to it!

Banned Read only
    Only every day off in the last 30 years.

Wow, having a day off to spend alone would be fantastic. Someone always wants a piece of my action.

I also work 4 X 10s. To see how my day started, see my thread about epilating in the shopping & beauty forum. I'm also dressed for the first time in several months. School started this week so no kids in the house and my wife is still sleeping. I'm sitting at the kitchen table surfing the forums. So far it's been a GREAT morning and I'll probably get to stay dressed until late afternoon and then possibly again tonight when the kids have a school activity. My wife told me that she wouldn't plan anything today since it's been so long since I've been able to dress. She's the greatest.

I can dress any time I like in our bedroom as we have adult children living with us. So we have to plan time away or if the kids are away.

Answering your question of "when by myself" I tend to stay home and do chores around the house as well. I for some reason I need to go out I will underdress daringly leaving small breast forms maybe but most likely never get out of the car.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Everyday is a day off for me.Happily retired.
    Friday is laundry day so that is what I am doing today.

Yeah, i do the laundry on a friday as well, so it's all done before the start of the week.
    I only work part-time at the mo (altho at least it's a job) so i get a couple of weekdays off, but i mostly do mudane stuff like cooking, cleaning, shopping, gardening etc.
    I generally have some rock music on in the background and i spend some time (ie too much time ) here reading the latest threads.
    At least i can wear whatever i like at home and when i go out to do the shopping, i can wear my fem jeans.. I really appreciate this time to wear what i want because we have a standard uniform at work, which i detest.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Anne View Post
    ... while I've got a load of panties in the laundry.
    That alone makes me jealous of being closeted and wife in the dark at the moment. (I am smiling though.)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I only dress all the way or nothing. For just hanging that's just too much work.
    But, don't worry about me. Sherry gets to go out A LOT!

Even weekends where we have nothing planned for Sherry, (like this weekend), sudden T friendly events pop up!
    Like tonite there's a T girl happening at a bar in Redondo Beach.
    And, a new club is opening nearby Sunday nite!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    I don't work so all days are off. I do house work and gardening. Neighbor women are around. My wife and I go shopping a lot.